“Diner food”

Rodz Grille
Ranked #13 of 25 Restaurants in Angels Camp
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 January 2014

What I look for to have breakfast at. Food is good. Portions are fair. Very good selection of breakfast items. They have a full lunch & dinner menu.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Ate breakfast here before heading home to Sacramento. Nothing special. What you would expect from a just okay diner. The food was good for breakfast. They did cook my hash browns extra crisp which is what I asked.

1  Thank Karen L
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Waitress was great... Food was horrible! I ordered chicken strips and fries, they were so salty I could not even eat a quarter of my meal. Price for chicken strips and fries was over $12. It was a busy weekend here and all other places were packed (only 3 tables here were full should have gotten the clue). My husband ordered a hamburger and it did not even come with lettuce or tomato. Will never return!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Very friendly waitnress, great service. By the time we finished we were stuffed. Everything was done well and tasty. We all got different food.

1  Thank dauntlessdefy
Reviewed 13 August 2013

If you are over 6' 3" tall be careful going through the main entrance door. The door closer is installed upside down, I hit it with my head on the way in.

Interior is old, a bit rough. Antique TVs, a lot of snow.

The breakfast is very good, service-no problem there.

Dinner is average, not bad but not great either.