“Poor to average place but lots of locals seem to eat there.”
Review of Rodz Grille

Rodz Grille
Ranked #11 of 25 Restaurants in Angels Camp
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We were looking for a sit in place to eat a late breakfast and drove by this place on a Sunday morning. There were a lot of cars in the parking lot so we decided to give it a try. It's a bit run down and seems to have seen better days but we were hoping the food would make up for that. Unfortunately it did not. The food was ok and there were a lot of people eating there, but it makes me wonder is it because of the lack of any other options. The biscuits and gravy were pretty borning and my wife's BLT would have been better if I made it at home with my eyes closed but the kids' pancakes were fine, their eggs were on the cold side but they ate them. I probably wouldn't go here again.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Service was slow. Atmosphere was nonexistent. Food was mediocre at best and pricey for the quality. I would not recommend.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

The atmosphere depicts a hot rod type of place, kinda 50's style. Waitstaff were friendly and kept our glasses filled. We stopped in for breakfast and were delighted with the food. Good place to eat.

2  Thank Lynn M
Reviewed 1 January 2014

What I look for to have breakfast at. Food is good. Portions are fair. Very good selection of breakfast items. They have a full lunch & dinner menu.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Ate breakfast here before heading home to Sacramento. Nothing special. What you would expect from a just okay diner. The food was good for breakfast. They did cook my hash browns extra crisp which is what I asked.

1  Thank Karen L