“Authentic”

La Hacienda Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 25 Restaurants in Angels Camp
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Family style Mexican restaurant.
Description: Family style Mexican restaurant.
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Best mexican food in Angels Camp. We have been eating here for years. They also have another restaurant in Sonora (same family). The food is awesome and the service is great. They make excellent tamales. My only problem is it's right next door to my favorite chinese restaurant.

3  Thank Granddarlin

Reviewed 4 November 2012

Great food and good service. A lot of food for the money. The staff was friendly and attentive, and a nice storefront restaurant.

3  Thank Darrell Z
Reviewed 21 October 2012

For the area, this is the best Mexican food. I enjoy their enchiladas! The sauce is amazing. Always have friendly staff and quick service. I come hear at least 2 times a month!

4  Thank R M
Reviewed 13 July 2012

I understand sometimes being in the restaurant business that things can go wrong, but my i was shocked with my experience here. My friend and i ordered a bean burrito. It came out timely and the server was nice. I bit in to the burrito and OUCH my gums started bleeding. Why? Because there was a nice big staple in my food. I started screaming and my friend got all embarassed soo the waitor came over and we explained the situation. He said "no big deal its from the tortillas" Uh yeah it is a big deal!! So he brought us another burrito that was cold and still charged us. So a month later i was skeptical about going back but my bff convinced me. We had just got a dessert and as we were about to take a bite we found a hair!!! the waitress corrected the situation and all was good. Maybe i have bad luck at restraunts or something idk but maybe i'll return! third time may be the charm :)

1  Thank Conetha R
Reviewed 10 July 2012

We were dissapointed in eating at this place. I ordered the carnitas ~ it was very dry and couldn't eat it. The food took almost an hour to get it and they ran out of rice. The waitress was very nice!

1  Thank Darcy S