“Great Food, Beautiful New Restaurant.”
Review of Carpaccio Ristorante - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

We love Carpaccio's. It is one of the better restaurants in the area. A real San Francisco style Italian restaurant. We eat here as often as possible. The food is delicious, the prices are fair for the quality and the service is excellent. Their
new location is just beautiful and a lovely place to have a special occasion meal. If you like really
good, authentic Italian food, not the Americanized "Olive Garden "style, then try this restaurant. You won't be disappointed.

There are newer reviews for Carpaccio Ristorante

Reviewed 24 January 2013

Not much more to say about this place which has an Italian flair other than it is okay in food and service. Last time I was there, there was confusion over my order and I thought I received what I had asked for (smaller portion) but the waiter gave me the regular portion and then told me the manager would make him pay the difference for his mistake. This made me very uncomfortable.

Reviewed 5 October 2012

Carpaccio's is closed at their Antioch location on Lone Tree Way. They will be opening in mid November on Main St and Vintage Parkway downtown Oakley. Same management team should be in place just a brand new building/kitchen. Anyone who has been to the (closed) Lone Tree location will understand the need to relocate. The city of Oakley provided incentives and the Munos partners accepted.

My favorites were always the scallops, fresh bread and gnocchi. The wife and I have been enjoying La Veranda in Pittsburg while Carpaccio's is being relocated.

Reviewed 16 March 2012

We have been there a couple of times and do consider it one of the best restaurants in the area. Nothing to complain about. Good staff and quality of food.

Reviewed 23 February 2012

I have been to Carapccio Ristorante more than 50 times and have had excellent food and service every time but once. That time I told the owner my concerns and he responded.
Over all, it is the best Restaurant in the Antioch Area in terms of food quality service and pricing. I highly recommend it!