“service was good but rooms were not that clean. Rooms need...”
Review of Ramada Antioch

Ramada Antioch
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Antioch
Bakersfield
“service was good but rooms were not that clean. Rooms need...”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

service was good but rooms were not that clean. Rooms need to be deep cleaned there was hair on the shower head.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Modesto
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I've stayed here 4x5days ea this past year, each time I was given very poorly maintained rooms I found unacceptable (lumpy bed, curtains off the rod,no iron or ironing board, no coffee pot etc) & requested another & another 3rd time finally got a satisfactory room. I got a receipt for my stay when I checked out but when I rec'd my credit card statement I see they overcharged me $69.30 when I called the hotel I was told they would do nothing. stealing is against the law

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Travellers are raving about these Antioch hotels

Rio Vista, California
Reviewed 27 December 2013

The heater was not working. The room is not cleaned properly. The bedding and beds are below standard. The price is inexpensive but the above indicate why.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

Coleville
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I used Wyndham Reward’s site to book the room. I had booked for the 27th and 28th Nov 2013. At check in I was assured the room was a non-smoking room and the clerk stated my room had been “up graded.” First I would like to say that I have stayed in hotels ranging from the Ritz Carlton to Motel 6 so I know that there are ranges of service and accommodations tied to costs for a stay. I expect a Ramada property to have a certain level of service and quality of accommodation. These expectations were not even closely met during my one night stay. I did not stay the 28th because the hotel was unacceptable because of its condition, both cleanliness and repair. Stay was in room 211: Carpets needed cleaning, they were frayed with small litter in areas at wall and base board areas; lamp shades were stained and miss shaped; mirrors needed cleaning, the top of work desk (where the micro waved was positioned) provided in the room was scratched and marred in too many places to list; there were stains on the walls and on the inside of the door (many of these stains could have been cleaned with a all-purpose cleaner); there were more than 10 areas of the walls where the paint was worn off; the bedding was thread worn (it did appear clean) , there were cracked tile in the bathroom and discoloring present (especially at tub and tile joint), the toilet seat had enamel coating worn off; the walls appeared to need cleaning and there was paint worn off in several areas; there was discoloration under the shower control knob (possibly an indication of mold growth); the furnishings in the room were worn, the desk chair was worn to the point where when seated in the chair the chair joints allowed the chair to rock; The room had a general odor of staleness. The general outside appearance of the property was also not of a standard that I would expect of a Ramada (walk ways appearing not to have been swept/cleaned, small litter items to include numerous cigarette butts) I called hotels in the area (within 10 miles) to attempt to locate a vacancy without success so my wife and I stayed at the hotel overnight. The offered continental breakfast was of the same low quality (if you desire comment I can supply it). There are other issues if additional comments are desired. In the future I will not select a Ramada property unless I have stayed there before.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Also consider these accommodations in or near Antioch
Days Inn & Suites Antioch
#1 of 8 in Concord
Walnut Creek Marriott
Walnut Creek Marriott
#1 of 7 in Walnut Creek

Been to Ramada Antioch? Share your experiences!