“A big let down”

Add it.
Johnnie D's
Ranked #76 of 116 Restaurants in Apple Valley
Cuisines: American
Description: Great little coffee shop.
Description: Great little coffee shop.
UTAH
“A big let down”
Reviewed 6 March 2013

Having moved away from the area, I wanted to go to a familiar restaurant for my birthday. What a joke. It took forever to get our food, we waited over an hour. People who came in after us were already leaving after having recieved their food. When the food finally came it was cold! Told the person bringing our food that we were just about to leave and she said we are shorthanded. A little Courtesy goes a long way. If they had said you'll have a wait due to being understaffed I would have understood. When our actual server came back to our table we told her the food was cold and she said we are busy and I have other people waiting too. Maybe you shouldnt have a restaurant if you cant handle a busy day.I was let down in so many ways by a restaurant that used to be my favorite. With restaurant competition so fierce in Apple Valley, I would skip this place and go across the street to Applebees, where they have some standards regarding food preperation and customer service.

• Visited March 2013

Apple Valley
“no good”
Reviewed 31 December 2012

We tried the place twice last year. Have not gone back since. The food was blah...Dennys is better. We were disappointed.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poorly run. Horrible service”
Reviewed 15 August 2012

I walked out after waiting for a table. Terribly understaffed. The host/cashier and wait staff looked harried. People were waiting to be seated and the host wasn't even taking names. Many uncleared tables.

1 Thank LJL819
Solvang
“Like Denny's”
Reviewed 20 July 2012

In fact, it used to be a Denny's at this location. It's typical food, typical service. Nothing stand-out about it.

Visited September 2011

Been to Johnnie D's? Share your experiences!