“Love this theatre!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
UltraStar Cinemas Apple Valley
Reviewed 30 July 2013

My family and friends love this theatre because they are sooo nice , clean and good popcorn! Everyone is so friendly, we were in a movie where the film broke, and they told us to go and see any movies we wanted, all day! Who else would do that??

1  Thank Disneygma71
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Overall, this is a good theater! It was not too busy, on a HOT Saturday mid morning day. The Matinee price, is $6, a great price, in my book. The staff was friendly and pleasant. The popcorn was expensive, as usual for any theaters. Small bag was $4.75, medium bag jumped up to $6.00, and for a tub, was $6.75. I wanted a snack, so I ordered the small, which was fresh and tasted good. When walking to our seats, we saw lots of trash inside the theater. It would be nice if the staff cleaned it up! Found a row, just above the premium motion Box seats, and it was clean there. During the Superman movie, we saw other customers in the premium seats, they vibrated and moved around, like a simulator ride. I don't recall what the prices were for those seats. The normal seats were comfortable to sit in.