“RUDE”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Gus Jr
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I have had the worse experience at this restaurant! I got home and my order wasn't complete. I tried calling the phone # on the receipt but was disconnected after it rang twice, which I think they did on purpose. When I drove all the way back to the restaurant I asked to speak to the Manager. Everyone either disapeard or completely ignored me. The woman with the headset on her head that took the order dropped a small white paper back on the counter in front of me without saying a word. She was talking on the headset. After a few minutes I realized the small bag was probably my cheesburger. I asked her and she said yea as sarcastic as she could. I did not get an apology, nothing. When I got home, again my order was wrong. I asked for everything on the cheesburger and it didn't. Today I tried to email using the email address on the receipt - no such email! I will go back to the restaurant and demand to talk to a Manager.

1  Thank Ginger H
Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

I usually get lunch or dinner from there. They have a variety of dishes. From Greek, to Mexican, to American. They make very good breakfast too. Actual full corse breakfasts.