“Very Good Food.”

Dining options: Reservations
Utah
“Very Good Food.”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

My niece took her mother and I to this restaurant and was very pleasantly surprised. Very clean and friendly atomosphere. There is a good seletion of dishes to select from, even vegetarian. We started with a Mango Latte and it was very creamy and smooth - excellent. The food was not overly spicy - although that's what we purposely selected. But it was the best Indian food I have had in quite a while. Everything was flavorful without being drowned out by the spices. I really enjoyed it and my stomach did too! The only reason for a four star is that its not a 5 star restaurant but I'd go back anytime!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Horus13

Napa, California
“Mild and very tasty Indian fare”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Really, the only thing I'd ask for is a bit more spice. The food and service are wonderful - we had paneer that was grilled and served with peppers and onions, the chicken korma was divine and the eggplant (baigan barta) was incredible. A nice wine list and good beers on tap make this one a "don't miss".

2 Thank Greg G
Aptos, California
“Good local spot for Indian food fans”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Very decent Indian food. We've eaten here a number of times. There is not much Indian cuisine in SC. This is very acceptable unless you want to drive over the hill.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank soifdawg
Corralitos, California
“Give it a try”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

While certainly not an expert on Indian food, I do enjoy different cuisines from time to time. So we went into Ambrosia the other evening.

After being greeted and seated promptly, the first thing we noticed was the wine list. Now that's something I do know and more importantly enjoy. They had a number of great wines all reasonably priced. Good start.

We ordered a number of dishes from curried chicken to Lamb and Egg Plant and were impressed. Nice spice profiles without being too hot.

At the end of the evening dinner for 4 with an appetizer and a nice bottle of white wine came to only 100-

This place is worth a try. I found the staff was very helpful in describing and recommending dishes. This is definitely on the list for return visits.

• Visited March 2014
Mill Valley
“Worth The Trip”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Superlative Indian food in a beautiful room. Every single dish was superbly crafted and presented---scrumptious: chicken tikka masala, vegetable curry, garlic naan, tandoori chicken, saffron rice, ginger/fenugreek shrimp, tikka masala salmon, and lamb curry (rogan josh). Very attentive service, too. Has instantly become one of our favorites whenever we're in the Santa Cruz area. Everyone in our family had a great time, and we'll be back now that we know where it is!

• Visited October 2013