“Best pizza in the region”
Review of Pizza 1

Pizza 1
Ranked #25 of 71 Restaurants in Aptos
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We like the all meat option, with artichoke hearts and diced tomatoes added. Whatever time the tell you to come and get it, add about 10 minutes. They're always running behind.

There are newer reviews for Pizza 1

Reviewed 15 September 2013

I'm from FL and good pizza in north FL is hard to find. When I come to Aptos I eat here or carry out all the time. Good pizza great selections and combo's. I like their pizza

Reviewed 12 August 2013

The best thing to get here is a slice. Too many different types available to list. Always lots of veggie options. I like their pesto sauce better than the red sauce but crust is best around. Favorite pizza is the Monterey. I am not a huge fan of any of the toppings (pesto, feta,green olives, mushrooms) except the mushrooms, but together, it is always my first choice for a slice.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

Great crust and not your standard toppings. You may choose to have the usual, but there are other choices as well. Fresh local ingredients. Close to Seacliff State Park with lots of beach side picnic tables. I love the staff there, too.

Reviewed 5 October 2012

Freshly made pizza whole or by the slice, salads, drinks, inside/outdoor seating. Always delicious,.

1  Thank junglenurse

Been to Pizza 1? Share your experiences!