“SOL Cerveza - no aftertaste! LIKE!”
Review of Rio Del Mar

Rio Del Mar
Ranked #45 of 71 Restaurants in Aptos
Cuisines: Mexican
Santa Clara, California
“SOL Cerveza - no aftertaste! LIKE!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Dropped in for dinner.
Sol Cerveza in a chilled mug...not bad on a hot late afternoon! :) Best part of this dinner!
Guacamole was good, beans and rice average but good service.

Would come back on a hot afternoon to sit outside by the creek in the back with another SOL. :-)

• Visited May 2014

Aptos, California
“They insulted my taste buds!!!!!”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

A chili relleno IS NOT a chili wrapped in a flour tortilla. This is what they served me. The beef enchilada tasted like sweaty socks smell.

Is there really any more that needs to be said about this place

• Visited November 2013
Roseville, CA
“Very Good and Accommodating”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We had a large party (6 adults and 7 children) and we arrived around 5:30 on a Friday night. We were able to be seated at 2 tables. The food was great! We had a chimi and tostada salad. There was so much food and it was very tasty. The kids enjoyed their meals as well. The staff was wonderful too! We will go back next year! Thank you!

• Visited July 2013
Monterey, California
“Also, Hit and Miss”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Some times the food is great, sometimes it seems like cafeteria food. I have had to send food back becuase it's over cooked. Case in point last time I was there the artichoke was spreadable it was so mushy, when I sent it back the server came back to tell me the cheff KNEW it wasn't good. Why would they serve it? I will stick to the bar for the special of the day going forward.

Visited May 2013
Palm Springs, California
“Fresh seafood in Aptos”
Reviewed 4 May 2013

This is a popular spot and very inviting. Service was really good...presentation of dishes lovely....the kitchen staff was flexible...my friend asked if her dinner could be modified and they took care of it without missing a beat.

Visited April 2013