Chose to stay here again after three years. This time our experience was not the greatest. The hotel was very busy and thus very noisy. The walls in the room were so thin that I could tell what our neighbors were watching on TV. That said, it's a beautiful location and the rooms were very clean and large and nicely furnished (TWO chairs!). The complimentary breakfast was quite varied with eggs, sausage, bacon, waffles, cereal, etc., etc.; however, the food just wasn't very good. The staff was very pleasant, no complaints there.Not sure if I would stay here again, as it was the off-season and still too noisy for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the beauty of northern California's beaches and lush natural landscape from the comfort of this luxurious Aptos hotel near the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk! Located just minutes from Seacliff Beach, this charming Aptos hotel offers easy access to the area's many attractions. The famed Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk is just a short drive away, as is exciting whale watching, kayaking, sailing and more. Outdoor lovers delight in hiking through the majestic redwoods and other local flora at the nearby Wilder Ranch, Henry Cowell, and Nisene Marks State Parks. Go back in time on the historic Roaring Camp Railroads, sample some of California's finest wines at Santa Cruz wineries or get a glimpse of life under the sea at the world-famous Monterey Bay Aquarium, less than an hour away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Seacliff Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Seacliff Hotel Aptos
- Best Western Seacliff Hotel
- Best Western Aptos
- Aptos Best Western