“Best Breakfast place in the neighborhood.”
Review of Red Apple Cafe

Red Apple Cafe
Ranked #14 of 71 Restaurants in Aptos
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Aptos, California
“Best Breakfast place in the neighborhood.”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Red Apple Cafe has the best breakfast; Eggs Benidict with country potatoes, waffles to die for. Come early on the weekend or you can expect a wait list a mile long. Outside dinning available.

• Visited May 2014

Santa Cruz, California
“"Excellent Breakfast"”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I love to eat breakfast here. They have a large selection of breakfast items on the menu, the portions are big and the food is very tasty! I had the vegan scramble with pesto, it comes with pancakes or potatoes, I had the potatoes. They also serve champagne ,mimosas, latte's and Mocha's which I thought was very cool. I had a latte and it was very tasty! You can sit inside or outside, take your pick. Great place!

Visited February 2014
New York City, New York
“Food a Plenty”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

The portions are a great size. The place is always packed in the morning, We sat outside and the service was just as good as inside. Took 4 13 year olds and they cleaned their plates! Try the muffins, very good!

Visited December 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Nicely done, consider sharing!”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

My brother-in-law lives within walking distance and we all went over this morning for breakfast. Lovely shaded seating on the patio, my hunny and I shared the Portuguese scramble. Came with "famous" (tastes good) potatoes and toast (we had the marble rye). It was very tasty and we both walked away quite full. Most of their scrambles (think mixed up omelette) come with melted cheese on top. Next time I'll ask them to lighten up on the cheese.

Worth visiting.

• Visited September 2013
Oakdale, California
“Super fun outside plaza”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Great atmosphere, kids play area, friendly dog grass. Couldn't decide what to eat because the WHOLE menu is tastey. Coming back to work my way through it!

• Visited September 2013