“A Reward to Start your Day”
Review of Red Apple Cafe

Red Apple Cafe
Ranked #10 of 71 Restaurants in Aptos
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Oh Boy. This restaurant is right up there with all the great breakfast spots such as the Red Hut in North Tahoe and Reno and Squeeze In in Truckee, Reno and Sparks and Peg's in Reno and Sparks. Right up there. Terrific menu. Fast food preparation. Absolutely delicious omelets and French toast and OMGosh. Friendly and efficient wait staff. I want to move in next door except I like the Sierra Nevada too much.

1  Thank aWriter2011

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Red Apple Cafe has the best breakfast; Eggs Benidict with country potatoes, waffles to die for. Come early on the weekend or you can expect a wait list a mile long. Outside dinning available.

1  Thank Annalena N
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I love to eat breakfast here. They have a large selection of breakfast items on the menu, the portions are big and the food is very tasty! I had the vegan scramble with pesto, it comes with pancakes or potatoes, I had the potatoes. They also serve champagne ,mimosas, latte's and Mocha's which I thought was very cool. I had a latte and it was very tasty! You can sit inside or outside, take your pick. Great place!

1  Thank davidsantacruz
Reviewed 11 January 2014

The portions are a great size. The place is always packed in the morning, We sat outside and the service was just as good as inside. Took 4 13 year olds and they cleaned their plates! Try the muffins, very good!

1  Thank JMF521
Reviewed 7 September 2013

My brother-in-law lives within walking distance and we all went over this morning for breakfast. Lovely shaded seating on the patio, my hunny and I shared the Portuguese scramble. Came with "famous" (tastes good) potatoes and toast (we had the marble rye). It was very tasty and we both walked away quite full. Most of their scrambles (think mixed up omelette) come with melted cheese on top. Next time I'll ask them to lighten up on the cheese.

Worth visiting.