“Excellent food, nice to sit outside in the sun”
Review of Zameen

Zameen
Ranked #13 of 74 Restaurants in Aptos
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Mediterranean (eastern & North Africa)Nice selection of Grilled meat in wraps or as meals. Moroccan soup was very good. Grill is open for all to see. Lunch service is seat yourself and order at the counter, but bought to your table. Nice sitting out in the sun on the patio, but of course on this coast this means Spring or Fall, definitely not summer! Excellent healthy food, cant wait to return.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

My daughter and I ate here a few weeks ago. I had just started a new diet (it's January!) and wanted to eat really healthy food. Nicole had the delicious creamy Moroccan soup and I had a Greek salad with falafels (high fiber, greens, grains, veg) and enjoyed it very much. So much food we each took some home. It was a beautiful day and we sat out on the patio under the sun. What more can you ask for?

1  Thank Willow C
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We found this treasure by doing a little research on Tripadvisor and were not disappointed. The food was great and everyone in our party really enjoyed their meals. Service was very good and the value was excellent - really amazing value for money. Looking forward to eating their in the future for sure.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Just had dinner at Zameen's. The food was very tasty and plentiful. Really get excellent value for the money. The curly haired girl blasted in some reviews could not have been nicer. In fact the whole staff was outstanding This was my first visit but I will be back anytime I am in the area.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

The bread with our entree was like a tortilla, naan or pita would've been better. Otherwise we were very pleased with our salad and chicken.