“feels like home”

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Arcadia
freeburg, United States
“feels like home”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I live in Illinois and work for City of Hope and need to check in with my group several times a year. I have been staying at the Embassy Suites for 10 years now and it very comfortable for me to stay there, Not too big and not too small. the amenities are perfect for a business traveler. I appreciate the free shuttle back and forth to the hospital as well.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Pahrump Nevada, United States
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We have always stayed at Embassy Suites,since 1984 . The service is always professional and the rooms are clean and comfortable... It's nice to see the same staff working for the hotel.We stay every 3-6 months and always look foreword to returning.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Benicia, California
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We entered our room which was non smoking, but smelled of smoke. We settled in, took a 20 min nap, went to happy hour and came back, in the middle of our floor was a cockroach when we returned. We asked to switch rooms. They wanted to send someone to the room to confirm our new guest, but no one ever showed. We then called again and pleaded for a new room. Our new room was right by the elevator, heavy traffic, and smelled even worse of smoke. The spa was out of order which is the whole reason we booked this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
211ESArcadia, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Arcadia Pasadena Area, responded to this review, 22 September 2014
Dear Kristin,

I apologize for the unfortunate experience you had during your stay. Our Management Team and I appreciate you making us aware of the situation and allowing me to follow up with our pest control company, ensuring that you and future guests are taken care of.

I'm sorry that you weren’t able to enjoy our spa during your stay - we do our best to ensure that it is always serviced and available to our guests.

Thank you for reviewing our hotel - Naomi

Travellers are raving about these Arcadia hotels

Santa barbara, CA
Reviewed 25 June 2014

This hotel is the best value in the Arcadia area. We have tried all of the better hotels in Arcadia and Monrovia and this one stands out for all-around quality and family-friendliness. We love having the separate room so one of us can go to sleep and the other or others can stay up with the lights and TV on without disturbing the sleeper. Clean, good quality furnishings and fixtures, sliding doors to the outside to let in fresh air.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We were visiting for the weekend to attend a wedding. After reading some of the reviews I started to get a little concerned about what we were going to find at the Embassy Suites in Arcadia. When we arrived I was pleasantly surprised to find that the room we were given practically looked brand new (from the carpet - down to the bath fixtures). All I can imagine is that some of the rooms must not be re-furbished (creating the few poor reviews). The staff were super friendly and helpful and of course the breakfast was very good. I can't say enough about the convenience of the location. Everything you would need in terms of dining and shopping is anywhere from a walk across the street to a five minute drive away. We had a fantastic experience at this hotel and would love to get a chance to stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Al D
Tenn
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The Embassy Suites in Arcadia, California was a wonderful place and area to stay. The breakfast was outstanding and the drinks and snacks offered every afternoon were a welcome treat. The price was very reasonable and we loved the area. We could walk to the Santa Anita Horse Park and stopped along the way to eat in a small, restaurant that was wonderful as well. I would recommend this area and hotel to anyone looking for a nice place to stay. The only draw back was it had no outdoor pool. The people there were helpful and very cheerful. Hoping to go back next year.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Santa Rosa, California, United States
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I wasn't looking for luxury on this trip, just a hotel that had some decent restaurants within walking distance and in a good part of town. The complimentary "made to order" breakfast was good, but the in-house restaurant wasn't inviting enough for me to try out. There wasn't anyone seated inside even at 7 PM on a Friday and I didn't see any wait staff at all. There is an adequate array of dining choices in the area, though. My room was nice enough, although I did notice a few long black hairs on the bathroom counter. I was pleased overall with my choice, considering the reasonable price, breakfast, complimentary evening cocktail and location.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arcadia
Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Arcadia/Pasadena
Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia/Pasadena Area
SpringHill Suites Pasadena Arcadia
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Monrovia - Pasadena Area
Residence Inn Pasadena Arcadia
Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Arcadia

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Arcadia Pasadena Area? Share your experiences!