“Convenient and comfortable place to stay!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Arcadia Pasadena Area
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Arcadia
San Francisco Bay Area
“Convenient and comfortable place to stay!”
Reviewed 11 January 2010

Our daughter attends Azusa Pacific University and this Embassy Suites is located about eight miles away. This is our fourth stay here in a two-year period. The property is clean, comfortable and is located in a safe area. Across the street there is Starbucks, several restaurants, and other retail businesses. Two miles down the road is Westfield Shopping Center, which has a movie theater, bookstore, Cheesecake Factory, and other department stores. A block away is Wells Fargo Bank, AAA, and other businesses - just a great location to be in! The 210 exit is about one-half mile away.

The daily breakfast is very good, there is something for everyone. There are omelets cooked to order, scrambled eggs are ready made, bacon, sausages, toast, bagels, muffins, three kinds of juices, fresh fruit, fruit salad, several cold cereals, yogurt, milk, hot chocolate, tea, and coffee. The service staff was very friendly and kept all tables cleared of used plates and utensils

There is free wi-fi in every suite. If you need a computer to use there are two computers and printers for guests use (no charge) in their 'business center' located next to the check-in desk. This is very convenient because on one trip I did not bring my computer and at the last minute I had to print out a boarding pass. The computer and printer there enabled me to get what I needed (no charge).

Super Shuttle from this hotel to the Ontario Airport will run you about $45 for the first guest and $10 for each additional guest (going to the same location on the same trip). For guests who are driving, there is plenty of parking right in the front parking lot, which is well lit. There is additional parking in the back but that is a bit inconvenient. One thing this Embassy Suites lacks is someone to assist you with your baggage. There are luggage carts for you to 'help yourself' but most guests that stay here seem to be able to manage their one or two luggage pieces.

Rooms are very clean and kept well maintained, even though some of the bathrooms may seem slightly dated. It is a nice set up having two flat screens in every suite. If one person needs to sleep earlier and the other sleeps later, there is a door that separates the bedroom from the living room/sitting area. There is a mini-refrigerator, small microwave and coffee maker in every suite.

The sofa bed in the living room area is a fold out bed, just in case you want additional bedding in addition to the bed(s) that are in the bedroom.

For each of our stays (the breakfasts are included), we paid about $150 for the three of us. This is one hotel that we will definitely return to. So far we have not been disappointed.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LovingYarn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
California
Reviewed 10 October 2009

Never stay here and this is coming from a Hilton Honors member that inly stays at Hilton Hotels. The staff has no control of the guests. The parking lot after dusk is a drunken free for all. My car got hit in the parking lot while I was there.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
3 Thank rayda81

Travellers are raving about these Arcadia hotels

Reviewed 9 August 2009

I got suckered into this hotel because of its convenient location and reasonable price. It is CHAOS AT NIGHT!! The nightly scenario at midnight: kids running and yelling through the hallways and adults shouting and acting rowdy in the inner courtyard. Oh...don't forget the slamming doors and room parties. As a result, the atmosphere is that of a cheap motel. Management is aware of the noise problem (as are previous travelers as you can read from their reviews) and they don't do anything about it. Your complaints fall to deaf ears. STAY AWAY - THIS PLACE IS HORRIBLE!!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
3 Thank Mielikki55
Springfield
Reviewed 28 June 2009

Great location. Lots of shopping and restaurants nearby. I would recommend the Claim Jumper within walking distance of the hotel. The nightly happy hour was great for my husband and I, along with our 2 kids who had their fill of "Shirley Temples"! Breakfast had lots of options along with made to order omelets. Easy access to the highway.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank deedeelee
Ft Worth, TX
Reviewed 20 June 2009

What a GREAT hotel. The rooms were spacious and clean. King suite had a very comfortable king size bed and a separate room with a nice sofa sleeper, work station, microwave and fridge. Shower water pressure was perfect.

The breakfast was phenomenal. Hot made to order with 2 chefs. Omelets with many ingredients, potatoes, bacon, sausage....fresh fruit, cereals....great location with a friendly staff.

I couldn't be happier with our selection and will recommend this to all!

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank swindy10
Seattle
Reviewed 1 June 2009

Clean, comfortable, helpful staff, not much to complain about here. Walking distance to a number of places to eat, good access to the freeway, an indoor pool, which is odd for a place that has weather in the 70's pretty much year round.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
Santa Clara CA
Reviewed 21 May 2009

I had to go to LA for a family emergency May 9th. I drove down from San Jose and stayed at the Motel 6 in Buttonwillow first ( hunt for my review) then onto this place. After staying in Buttonwillow first I felt like I was in paradise staying here. Beautiful hotel, Beautiful room, very friendly girls at the desk. Only complaint I had was at the free breakfast the next moring. Having been burned before, I wrote a note to put on my breakfast table that said: RESERVED GETTING FOOD BE RIGHT BACK. I got up to get a refill for my coffee came back to find the dining room hostess clearing my table! I"m like "Give me my food back I just got up to get some more coffee" I was truely only gone 30 seconds! I then had to go back and get food all over again! I showed her my note she just shrugged her shoulders. Whatever. After the food fiasco I went to the pool area. The hot tub was very HOT and felt nice. Overall the place was awsome and I can't wait to go back. Next time I will bring a guard dog to guard my food while I go get more coffee

• Stayed May 2009, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arcadia
Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Arcadia/Pasadena
Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia/Pasadena Area
SpringHill Suites Pasadena Arcadia
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Monrovia - Pasadena Area
Residence Inn Pasadena Arcadia
Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Arcadia

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Arcadia Pasadena Area? Share your experiences!