“Friendly hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Arcadia
los Angeles, United States
“Friendly hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

excellent customer service, especially Front desk. Is green hotel but unfortunately I didn't know until I arrive the property. Location is good behind the noisy Huntington but walk half minute will be restaurants of any nationality.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Esequiel M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia/Pasadena Area, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Dear Virginia C,

Service excellence is what we strive to deliver on a consistent basis. I am very happy you got to experience that during your recent visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Arcadia soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Peabody, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

I stay in this hotel frequently whenever I am in the area. There rooms are good, nicely appointed and especially clean and comfortable. The staff is friendly and helpful and good place to stay away from home.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Stewart M T,

Thank you for your nice comments about your stay with us. Our staff takes great pride in what they do and I am so happy you noticed their work during your recent visit.

Please visit us again soon!
Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

We (wife, daughter, & I) stayed at this well kept hotel for a week following the American Memorial Day holiday and we found it very satisfactory. The lobby was quite inviting and our check-in was fast and efficient. During my booking, I had requested an upper floor room, away from the elevators, and this is exactly what I got. The room was clean and cozy. We took advantage of the breakfast a couple of days which was pretty decent. And the staff was always friendly whenever we approached.
A couple of little annoyances though. The hallways had an older, musty odor (a new paint job or carpet would easily remedy that). Also, the fitness room is very small. What looks like a 15x15 room with three fitness machines, a workout bench, and a set of dumbbells, doesn't leave much for anything else. We walked in one day when there were already four people in the room and had a very poor workout.
Overall, we were very happy with our stay and would probably return to this hotel if we are every back in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear SamChristopher,

Thank you very much for making the time to complete a trip advisor review. I am glad that your pre-arrival request was honored and that our staff always greeted you with a friendly personality. Your positive comments are greatly appreciated. I apologize for the odor in the hallway & the size of fitness room. The odor was likely a result of carpet shampoo however it is great to know that your overall stay was a good one!
Palo Alto, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

I was looking for a reasonably priced smallish hotel where friends and family would be comfortable and have opportunity to casually meet and bond during this special weekend the highlight being my daughter's wedding at the gorgeous LA Botanical Gardens and Arboretum in Arcadia.

I am very pleased that our wedding guests stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn. It met all my expectations.

People liked their spacious rooms, comfy beds and friendly staff. Some mentioned the ability to open the windows at least a little as a real plus- another reason I chose the Garden Inn, The delicious breakfast and the area in which it was served provided an extra "event" each morning for family and friends as they dined together and planned their day. .
Marisol, sales manager, made it so easy for me to look like a caring and considerate hostess in the eyes of everyone. I could not be happier with this choice.

Room Tip: I think some are larger than others, but I cannot be specific.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Esequiel M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia/Pasadena Area, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear Barbara

Thank you very much for your kind words and congratulations to your newlywed daughter. I am delighted to know that your wedding guests enjoyed their stay with us and that you appreciate the service rendered by Marisol Trujillo, our Sales Manager.

We hope to be your number one choice on your next visit to Arcadia/Pasadena!
Burlington, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

Hotel was well situated for my needs near Acusa, and convenient to the expressways. The staff were good, and the breakfast and coffee services excellent. For anyone needing to stay in Northeastern LA, this location is excellent. There are three very good restaurants within a 2 block walk from the front door.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mumjink,

I am glad to know that our hotel location was convenient for you. Our staff takes pride in what they do & your acknowledgement to their work is greatly appreciated. Thank you as well for your compliments about our coffee station & location.

Please visit us again soon!
Phoenix, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

The staff did a perfect job. I have not seen better at 4 & 5 Star hotels. Property is well taken care of. Mattress could be a higher quality. Pool, fitness center, restaurant, parking & internet all clean and well taken care of.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Elaine S,

It is positive comments like yours that makes me feel so proud of the team I form part of.

Thank you for making the time to post a review on Trip Advisor and please visit us again soon!
La Pine, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

Pre-checkin requests not honored--allergy to feathers, and room not cleared of feathers--asked to have duvet removed and blanket for bed, and duvet was still there and blanket placed on coffee table; asked 3 different times over 2 days to have bathroom sink repaired, and treated indifferently by front-desk staff on all occasions

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Franklin S
Esequiel M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia/Pasadena Area, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Dear Franklin S,

Thank you for making the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. It is honest feedback like yours that allows us to make the necessary adjustments to ensure our guests are satisfied during their stay with us. It is apparent that we had inter-department communication challenges during your recent visit and I truly apologize for the inconvenience.

Please contact me on your next visit to Arcadia as I will personally ensure your stay is a pleasant one as well as to offer you the best rate possible.

Esequiel Munoz
esequielm.munoz@hilton.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arcadia
Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Arcadia/Pasadena
SpringHill Suites Pasadena Arcadia
Embassy Suites by Hilton Arcadia Pasadena Area
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Monrovia - Pasadena Area
Residence Inn Pasadena Arcadia
Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Arcadia

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia/Pasadena Area? Share your experiences!