“Nice facilities”

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Arcadia
Sunnyvale, CA, United States
“Nice facilities”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

When we checked in, everything was accomplished smoothly. When we got to the room, neither electronic card-key worked. Housekeeping was in the next room, and a pleasant young lady let us into the room. I went down to the lobby and got both keys properly programmed. The Inn was clean and bright, and everything (except the keys) was as expected. Room rate changed during our stay. A bit pricey, but we'll probably return.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Esequiel M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia/Pasadena Area, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Dear George D,

I am glad that your overall stay was great and I apologize for the key issue

Please visit us again soon….

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
San Diego, United States
Reviewed 12 July 2014

After waiting more than 15 minutes, the front desk person finally decided to show up. And after nearly 15 minutes of phone time with the reservation agent, clearly outlining my needs for a connecting room, and a guarantee that I would receive one, I was told that no connecting rooms were available. Needless to say, I was not happy. I don't care what stupid policy is in place or how "the computer won't let us" save rooms, a guarantee is a guarantee. Fix the problem with the system, computers don't make mistakes, only humans do. So on to the rooms, which were really noisy. The rooms themselves weren't terrible, but the pillows were the size of throw pillows you put on your couch rather than real king or queen pillows. The experience was poor.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Esequiel M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia/Pasadena Area, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Dear Stuart A,

Thank you for making the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. Your feedback is important to us in order to improve. I will review your survey with my team. I apologize for the connecting room & pillow inconvenience.

Please contact me directly on your next visit as I will ensure your stay is a pleasant one next time around

Esequielm.munoz@hilton.com
Lilburn, Georgia
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I had such a wonderful experience. The front desk agent Joe was fabulous. We had a issue with our fridge and they fixed it immediately. Housekeeping cleaned our rooms daily. Thank you for such a great stay.

Dear Stacey S,

Thank you very much for your nice comments about your recent experience. Joe is fairly new to our team and he has already made a positive impact. You could rest assure that he will get acknowledgement for your recognition of his service.

Please visit us again soon!
Fresno, United States
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Very Clean, Friendly welcoming staff! Good brand with great value and services! Great stay for Business, Personal, Pleasure and Family stays! Highly Recommend the hotel! Parking is free - this can be a additional cost depend on location but here is free! With Free order to table breakfast, this is an excellent added bonus from just continental BKFST. Love it!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Shoka T,

Your enthusiasm is read through the lines in your survey! I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed the benefits during your visit with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Arcadia!
legrand
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

We had asked for top floor and not near elevators for peaceful sleep. We reach destination earlier then expected. The front clerk accommodated us with early check in on a 2nd floor reassuring us no noise near us. We did have peaceful sleep. Very happy for complimentary cookies and flavored water. There were plenty restaurants around the hotel. I would suggest to have more staff during busy peak summer vacation time. There was only one person at front desk. The housekeeping in our restroom needs more attention. Could use new walpaper or paint job.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Alicia R,

Thank you for your comments about your stay with us. I am glad that your request to have a room on the 2nd floor was honored and that you enjoyed the quietness, and the amenities we offer. We are in the process of increasing our staffing to meet the high demands of the summer season.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Arcadia!
Washington, D.C., United States
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This was my first stay at any Hilton Garden Inn, and I was pleasantly surprised at how consistent they are with the care and service they provide at their 4-star hotels. I have spent a lot of time at the Hilton, and this definitely felt like I was still within the Hilton family. They put forth a great effort to live up to their Hilton name at an economy rate. Great location near coffee shops, restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

Dear Imani D,

Thank you very much for making the time in alerting the viewers on your positive experience while staying with us. Your loyalty in the Hilton brand is greatly appreciated and it pleases me to know our team here at HGI Arcadia met your expectations!

Please visit us again soon!
Chetek, Wisconsin
Reviewed 1 July 2014

i stayed twice so far and it is a great hotel the staff is very attentive and caring to each other and the guests. they greet you with a smile. the breakfast is outstanding.i am looking forward to my next stay. again the staff is what makes the place.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Mary B,

Our staff takes great pride in what they do and I am glad you were able to experience that first hand during your second visit with us! Thank you for your very nice comments.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arcadia
Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Arcadia/Pasadena
No photo provided
SpringHill Suites Pasadena Arcadia
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Monrovia - Pasadena Area
Courtyard Los Angeles Pasadena/Monrovia
Residence Inn Pasadena Arcadia

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia/Pasadena Area? Share your experiences!