“BJ's on my mind”

Ranked #3 of 236 Restaurants in Arcadia
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Bar, International
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Calgary, Canada
“BJ's on my mind”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We always try to dine at a BJ's Restaurant whenever we visit the US (we are from Canada), and this recent, week long, LA trip was no exception. We actually had dinner at this location twice, both times watching the NHL playoffs on one of their many screens. I've never been disappointed with the food or the service at any of the BJ's I've dined in. My wife loves the stuffed mushrooms and I love their original craft beer (brewhouse blonde) with my hot wings. Their baby back ribs are my favorite, though I can never finish a full order.

• Visited May 2014

• Turkish first
Napa, California
“Don't come to this place!!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I have had the opportunity to dine at different locations and my experience has been good. In this location I had a terrible experience, first I asked for a hot tea and the waitress brought the tea in a very dirty cup. The Manager then comes and justifies the situation telling me that it was a coffee stain. I ordered a cheese pizza for my little one and he got a cheese pizza with tomato chunks!! He did not eat it. Then I ordered a grilled sirloin and it was really salty that I could not eat it and I had to return it. My wife got a Mahi Mahi that was actually very good. The waitress or the manager would not even expressed one apology for the terrible experience!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND you to come here due to the poor management and poor customer service. The restaurants' team really don't care about the quality of the service.

• Visited May 2014
“No choice for vegetarians!”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I did like the Asian salad (with grilled chicken), but it annoyed me that the only choice for vegetarians was a pizza! We asked the waiter about it and he told us that the veggie burger recently had been replaced by a Turkey burger and that pizza indeed was the only option for vegetraians. Shame!

Visited May 2014
“It is a chain”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Put any name on it that you want. First time in the area and didn't have time to shop around. This is typical franchise-sports bar food. Don't like the motif, stay away. It was not bad.

Visited April 2014
Arcadia, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful food and great service await you!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We have been going to BJ's for years, and they are always a great choice for lunch on the go, dinner to go and every meal in between! From being only one of four restaurants to be open and serve the community following the horrendous windstorms a couple of years ago to Super Bowl Sunday, they are always there when you need them! Their appetizers make great light meals and there's always extra to take home. I recommend their Potato Skins, Stuffed Mushrooms with Pesto and Sliders to start, then either a Margarita Flatbread or the delicious shrimp. Everything is great-you can't go wrong for any occasion!

• Visited March 2014