“Great food and service.”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #29 of 244 Restaurants in Arcadia
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 19 December 2013

The sirloin steak and grilled shrimp were great. Our server was friendly and quick as well. We didn't have to wait long for the food either.

Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

Consistent. Cold tall beer. Adequate value. Good food. This place had great service and I'll go back because of it. I have been here before and remembered how good the service was last time which is probably why I went back to begin with. If you like Outback this is a good one. If you haven't tried Outback this is a good one to break in at!

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Steak I ordered tasted like it had been frozen. Very poor quality. When I told waiter, he simply said that was the way it came.

1  Thank Tim O
Reviewed 28 August 2013

There is one thing you can count on when going to a chain restaurant, that the items you are familiar with will be there, no matter the location. Well, this Outback had all the favorites, plus some, on the menu. What I did find to be different from the Outback restaurants I have gone to in the Phoenix area was the preparation. The food was cooked PERFECTLY and tasted the best of any I have been to. The wait staff was friendly, albeit a bit slow. Don't hesitate to choose this Outback for great food and value!

Reviewed 26 August 2013

They started offering lunch on weekends in the past several months. Our family has gone there several times for weekend lunch. There is a male server who always looks angry like he's been forced to work for that shift. The portion gets smaller each time we have been there and it takes longer and longer for the food to be served.
There are many other restaurants that serve better steaks and seafood in the same row of Huntington Blvd.

1  Thank Kenny32655