“Good Mexican Food”

Peppers Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #99 of 237 Restaurants in Arcadia
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Macomb, Michigan
“Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Food was a little on pricey side but the portions more than made up for it. Definitely bring your appetites. The menu had a lot of good options to choose from and everything tasted good. There seemed to be adequate seating and service was decent. No complaints!

• Visited June 2013

Rancho Santa Margarita, California
“Love this place!!”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

Excellent menu, fun bar and great atmosphere! We love the menu for its authentic recipes and had fabulous service. I ordered my favorite machaca burrito and beef enchiladas. Highly recommend this restaurant and its across from the racetrack.

Visited March 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Great Food, Great Staff, Great Fun”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

After a fun day at the track, we ate at Peppers, and LOVED IT! Great food, really fun time in the bar with Karaoke...even though I'm gutless to join in. Would highly recommend this location for great food, great drinks and a fun atmosphere.

Visited March 2013
Pasadena, California
“You can't go away hungry here!”
Reviewed 14 January 2013

This is just about one of my favorite Mexican restaurants! The portions are huge, and food ever so good.

They have a great lunch selection for $5.95, now really who has lunch for $5.95 anymore. Tuesdays they have a taco/drink special for $5, Two tacos and a beer or Margarita. So good,

If you order a taco with a Combo meal, ask for it on a side plate, as it is so big. Lunch tacos are not as large as the dinner tacos, but still much larger than other restaurants.

I was ill for sometime, and became a 'soup' person and I have to say the Albondigas soup is the best in the area.

I'm not a 'bar' eater but since it was a Saturday and we had gone to the Clearmans Galley (Boat) for dinner and it was toooo busy, so we chose Peppers and we ate in the bar. For me a NON sports person this is great as they have a couple of televisions (and they surround the room) on regular shows. Now if they would just put closed caption on them, it would be great as they do have volume a bit up on the games. At any rate for bar eating, both my hubby and I was happy.

They did need another waitress in the bar as she was far to busy to provide the service we are used to getting there.

I was wanting Tortilla soup, so my husband ordered the Nachos, which were so huge, so I brought my soup home after eating the avocados. I ended up sharing his Nachos, as didn't want to white box them.

The Tortilla soup was very good, a bit thick, but good, as all food there is. I do love their pork dishes, but it was so cold, soup sounded good to me.

They have a wonderful patio, and the restaurant is large. It isn't as busy as it used to be, but hopefully business will pick back up.

It is across from the Santa Anita race track and so worth your time to go there.

Below it asks about reservations, I'm not sure, but when I call and say we have a large group coming, they have it ready for us, but they know who we are and we do go often.

• Visited January 2013
Boston
“Fun atmosphere”
Reviewed 30 August 2012

We went here with a large group (8 or 10 people). They set us up in a corner. Very nice. It was busy and noisy. But the food was good and we enjoyed it.

Visited November 2011