“Great front desk staff”

SpringHill Suites Pasadena Arcadia
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Arcadia
Reviewed 17 September 2013

This is my first stop ( 4 nights ) of my West coast vacation in August. I picked this hotel because the reward points and price. We landed at lAX after 10 Pm and my wife immediately called the hotel to confirm our reservation and requested a quiet room . We arrived after midnight and front desk staff Anthony had saved a quiet room on the top floor, and down the hall for us. Great customer service. The morning staffs ( Sean and another female ) were also great, I even saw them helping to clean up the breakfast area. What a muti task staffs.

The hotel room was little dated, but clean and comfortable. The breakfast area was small, but we always find seats. This hotel is actual located few blocks from the Monrovia's border, and Pasadena is not that close. Plenty of restaurants, shops, and other hotels are close by ( Hilton garden inn is right next door and Embassy Suite across).

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Zachariah M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pasadena Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Hello Castle88,

Thank you for choosing the SpringHill Suites Pasadena / Arcadia and for your review! I am delighted to hear that team made a positive difference in your stay, and I will share your review with them.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

We stayed one night at this property. They have free parking, Internet, breakfast and a microwave and fridge in the room. The hotel is very close to many great restaurants and shopping. The suite was very large and comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for the great review of your stay at the SpringHill Suites Pasadena/ Arcadia. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our great location close to the area's best restaurants, shopping, and Santa Anita Race Track. SpringHill Suites by Marriott offers true value with the free parking, complimentary internet, spacious suites, and free hot breakfast! We hope to see you next time you are in town, and thank you again for choosing our hotel!

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Friendly and helpful staff. Very nice, large, comfortable room. Breakfast was included, decent spread with eggs and waffles. Comfy beds, with lots of pillows. Only downside--get rid of the palm trees growing right near the building!! Santa Anna winds + palm fronds brushing against the walls all night = not a great night of sleep. Otherwise though, decent stay, good location in relation to the interstate (or should I say, freeway).

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the review! Since your review we have trimmed back the Palm Fronds so they no longer brush the window. Thank you again for bringing that to our attention and I am glad to hear that you found the other aspects of your stay including friendly staff, spacious suite, the free hot breakfast, and great location enjoyable. Please visit us again next time you require a hotel in the Arcadia / Pasadena area!

Reviewed 29 August 2013

The first time we stayed here was 9 years ago, and I didn't write a review. Our experience then and now is similar.

We stayed for one night at the SpringHill Suites after a visit to the Huntington Gardens. The hotel is 15 minutes from the garden and easy to drive to. We were checked in quickly. There was refreshing cold water at the check-in desk that we appreciated.

Room was clean. We had a view of the mountains. Room has a wet bar and mini fridge. The pool is small but the size didn't matter since no one else was there. Friendly staff. We requested a few items from housekeeping and they promptly brought it to our room. Breakfast was good. Wifi worked well. The hotel is within walking distance of restaurants. Westfield Mall and Santa Anita Park is nearby. Nice quiet area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Zachariah M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pasadena Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Hello AsianVista2.

Thank you for the review of your recent stay! and for making the SpringHill Suites Arcadia your preferred hotel when visiting the Huntington Gardens. I am glad that you enjoyed our central location, spacious rooms, free Wi-FI, and free hot breakfast. Thank you again for your loyal patronage.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

From the moment we walked in, we felt welcome. There was a slight hiccup in that the room we originally had allocated to us, was occupied by someone else, but the staff were very helpful and apologetic. The room was clean and plenty spacious enough for the 3 of us. Hotel staff were very helpful with giving us directions and printing out instructions to the nearest metro that would take us into Hollywood. A big plus was being able to print out the directions for how to get to our next hotels on our road trip. We found the hotel a good base for seeing the sights of Hollywood and there was a great selection of reasonably priced restaurants nearby for eating. The only other slight problem was that on the first morning of our stay, the breakfast area was very crowded and we struggled to find a place to eat before all the dishes (which were great) were cleaned away.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Zachariah M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pasadena Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Alexandra S,
Thank you reviewing the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pasadena/ Arcadia! I am so glad to hear that our friendly staff where able to assist you during your stay and that our all suite hotel was a great home base as you visited Los Angeles / Hollywood. Please visit us again next time your travels bring you to Southern California!

Reviewed 10 August 2013

Stayed here on one of my recent business trips. I really like Marriott properties in general, and alway enjoy staying at Springhill Suites when I can find one in the areas I travel.

The staff was very accomodating, even offering me my client's prefered rate after showing my ID. The room was very clean and comfortable. This Springhill Suites is an older design property...but still offered all the aminities that other SS properties offer. Could use some updating soon, but overall still good and clean.

Would stay again on next trip...however this property is not listed as perferred on my company's travel website any longer unfortunately, and we are forced to only use preferred properties.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Zachariah M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pasadena Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2013

Will H,

Thank you for the review! I am glad to hear that our staff was friendly and able to accommodate your needs. Additionally, we would be delighted to contact your company to determine if we are eligibleto be added to preferred hotel list. Please contact me at (626) 821-5400 if I can assist you with future travel to our area.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

We just returned from our 1 week vacation in California. I can not say enough about Spinghill Suites. The staff are friendly and helpful. Everyone smiles and ask if you need anything. The FREE breakfast was amazing. you could have something different everyday! They had eggs, yogurt, waffles bagels, meats sausage and gravy...i could go on and on. The pool and hot tub were spick and span! Rooms were nicely sized. Fitness room just what we needed and with the laundry room, my teenage daughter was able to wash anything she wanted to wear again. The highlight was the staff though. Truly one of the most relaxing stays I have ever had. Kudos to all of you working at Springhill!

1  Thank James B
Zachariah M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pasadena Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2013

Thank you for the fantastic review! I am so glad that you enjoyed the hotel over your week long vacation. We take pride in the complimentary breakfast with a rotating selection of items and I am glad that your family enjoyed it. Thank you again for your wonderful comments regarding our staff and we hoped to see you again on your next trip to California!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Arcadia
Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia/Pasadena Area
Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Arcadia/Pasadena
Embassy Suites by Hilton Arcadia Pasadena Area
Residence Inn Pasadena Arcadia
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Monrovia - Pasadena Area
Courtyard Los Angeles Pasadena/Monrovia

Been to SpringHill Suites Pasadena Arcadia? Share your experiences!