I'm a Marriott Platinum member. This is the worst Spring Hill suites I have ever stayed at. Do not stay here. Stay at one of the other hotels or brands within a 1/2 mile radius.
The rooms are old and worn out. There was some type of mechanical issue with each room I was in.
I forgot a bottle of prescription medication in the room when I checked out. A few hours later when I called the hotel, they pretended that they never found it. Terrible. Who knows what they did with it.
I emailed the General Manager, and he never even bothered to write me back. Everything about this hotel is wrong and completely unacceptable. This place doesn't deserve any business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites Pasadena hotel in Arcadia located at the corner of Huntington Drive and N 2nd Avenue. Enjoy free hotel-wide WiFi, a daily breakfast buffet, parking, and a convenient location just a short walk from the Arcadia Shopping Center, Bonita Park, and the Santa Anita Race Track. Our spacious king and double-queen suites offer plush Marriott bedding, a separate living space with a pull out sofa, a wet-bar with microwave and mini-fridge, 32" TV with 14 HD channels, a work space, and suites featuring beautiful views of the Angeles National Forest. Take a dip in the pool, unwind in the hot tub, or keep up your health in the 24-hour fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your SpringHill Suites Pasadena Arcadia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Pasadena Arcadia Hotel Arcadia
- Springhill Suites Arcadia
- Arcadia Springhill Suites