Took 2 Grandchildren for the weekend to swim, relax and just get away. TOO much noise and TRAFFIC due to the construction. Hung out by the pool most of the time - dirt trucks, back up horns and sirens, men yelling to each other, hammering noise from the rooms, looked up and one of the kids thought a window frame was about to fall on the parked cars. Men watching and starring at the girls and the children in the pool. VERY uncomfortable. Couldn't they work during the week and leave the weekends for vacationers??? Room was just okay - beds are old and you sink into them, linens are old, bathtub floor was cracked and had a puddle right in the middle where you could easily slip. For the price I expected A LOT more. This was my first time there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites Pasadena hotel in Arcadia located at the corner of Huntington Drive and N 2nd Avenue. Enjoy free hotel-wide WiFi, a daily breakfast buffet, parking, and a convenient location just a short walk from the Arcadia Shopping Center, Bonita Park, and the Santa Anita Race Track. Our spacious king and double-queen suites offer plush Marriott bedding, a separate living space with a pull out sofa, a wet-bar with microwave and mini-fridge, 32" TV with 14 HD channels, a work space, and suites featuring beautiful views of the Angeles National Forest. Take a dip in the pool, unwind in the hot tub, or keep up your health in the 24-hour fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your SpringHill Suites Pasadena Arcadia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Pasadena Arcadia Hotel Arcadia
- Springhill Suites Arcadia
- Arcadia Springhill Suites