“Comfortable accomadations”

Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Arcadia
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Arcadia
“Comfortable accomadations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

The staff at this hotel is extremely accommodating and friendly. It has a nice clean environment. It is conveniently located near public transportation and easily freeway accessible. The lobby is a nice place to chat with guests from all over the world. We love it.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Stephen M
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Arcadia, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Stephen - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed our friendly, accommodating staff and the clean environment at our hotel. As well, it's great to hear that you were pleased with our location and that you were able to enjoy some great conversation with fellow guests in our lobby. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

I booked this by priceline on an express deal 48 vs 108 price. It's a nice location near freeway, quiet, nice neighborhood. Good parking. Enjoyed the HDTV, Kitchen, Recliner. Room service only for 7+ night stays. Break fast is a cart with snacks, coffee which empties fast!

Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Rmoises
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed our quiet, convenient location and our parking during your stay with us. As well, it's great to hear that you were pleased with your fully equipped kitchen. Still, I apologize if our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Your comments will be useful as we continue to improve our breakfast offering. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

I am from Houston, Texas. I spent a total of 6 weeks in the Los Angeles area, visiting my daughter, who is attending Occidental College, in Eagle Rock, and hiking and camping in the mountains the rest of the time. During 3 of those weeks I stayed at the Extended Stay America in Arcadia. After I discovered this wonderful place, I refuse to stay anywhere else. There are many things that make this hotel special, and at the very top of the list is the people who work there. I have traveled to many places around the world and stayed at much more expensive facilities (in fact our family just recently returned from a 4 months vacation in Australia and Asia), and I can assure you that I have not seen a more consistently sincere, friendly, helpful, efficient and thoughtful group of people than those at this Extended Stay America facility, who would go the extra mile for you. The staff, including the housemaids, would also serve you with a genuinely warm and friendly smile - not the dutiful professional courtesy smile you receive at many other places. My daughter was so happy when we found this place, by accident, and whenever she is with me, she would insist on staying at this location. A week ago, I got sick camping in the mountain and 2 strangers brought me back to this hotel on my request. I got there before the morning check out time, but the reception was very kind to check me into a room early, even though I had no prior reservation. Each time I approached the receptionists for help, they always show such pleasure in attending to my requests. On many occasions, they had kindly accommodated my request to store my luggage, when I went camping in the mountain. In all the 3 weeks I have stayed at this hotel, the rooms have always been spotless, and each time the air conditioning and one of the lights would be on, so you would always walk into a lighted room with a comfortable temperature. Checking in at this hotel is always smooth, fast and pleasant. The WiFi is free and works great every time. For those interested in hiking, this is the perfect location to stay at. There are lots of access to mountain trails and camp grounds within a very short distant from the hotel. In fact, I would normally begin my hike from the hotel. REI is only 2 blocks away, for those who need extra gears. The hotel is situated within a 10 minutes walk to downtown Arcadia - a small but very nice area, where you can get all kinds of delicious fine food - Thai, Japanese, American, Italian, Vietnamese, Chinese and more; for those who are less picky about their food, yes, there are many fast food places too - In-and Out Burgers, Mcdonalds and others. Downtown Arcadia is a nice place to shop and there is an Arcadia courtesy bus that will take you to a major mall 10 minutes away. A five minutes drive will take you into Monrovia, where there are more food places and shopping. A 10 minutes drive along Colorado Blvd, towards Occidental College, takes you into Old Town Pasadena, which has lots of nice eating places and places to shop. This hotel is within minutes from the 210 freeway, which gives you quick access to LA and the surrounding area. It takes me a nice 15 minutes drive to Occidental College or, if I prefer a nice quiet drive, I would take Colorado Blvd and will be there in 25 minutes. Along the way, I can stop for food in Old Town Pasadena. My family and I have stayed at many hotels in the Los Angeles area, and I can assure you that, even if you have to drive an extra 15 - 20 minutes, the comfort, welcome and wonderful service you get at this place will more than compensate for it. So,look no further - plus you get to meet Rosa, Kelli, Ashley, Corina and all the wonderful staffs. You always get more than your money's worth at this location. I highly recommend this place to the families who are visiting their children at Occidental college, Pamona and Claremont-Mckenna Colleges.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank vgoh0406
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Arcadia, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
The staff and I appreciate your kind remarks. We’re thrilled to learn that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the exceptional service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to providing you with another comfortable stay the next time you’re in our area!
Los Angeles, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

The breakfast was extremely basic (oatmeal packets and chewy granola bars). Coffee was pretty good though.

The chairs in the rooms have certainly not been cleaned in a long time.

The only other issue I had was that you have to request even basic items at the front desk.

Other than these issues, it was a good overall stay.

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank amelchiorri
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Arcadia, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for the level of cleanliness in your room and am working with our housekeeping staff to improve our cleaning procedures so that your experience is not repeated. Your feedback regarding our free grab-and-go breakfast will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at, arc@extendedstay.com.

Again, thank you for the comments. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience in the future.

Travellers are raving about these Arcadia hotels

Riverside, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

Excellent Staff! Great newly remodeled rooms! Excellent value!
Great location close to the 210 freeway! Everything you need is in the room for a one night or extended stay. I would recommend this hotel to any type traveler.
You will not be disappointed!

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Hoboken, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

Clean and budget friendly hotel! I had to stay for an elongated period of time and this was a really good place. Loved having a kitchen, a full fridge to store my milk and leftovers. The bed was nice and comfy and the room was really quiet which is super important to me. The bathroom was clean. Free Wi-fi :-)

The parking lot was safe- i saw a police car drive around twice which is excellent since i had a rental car. You get some coffee and basic snacks in the morning in the lobby. The staff at the front desk were friendly and polite.

Special thanks to Kelli, she was super helpful!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank TylerK17
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Arcadia, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
Tyler - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review regarding your stay with us. It's great to hear that you found your room clean, quiet and comfortable. I’m glad that our fully equipped kitchen, free Wi-Fi and grab-and-go breakfast met your travel needs. We are also happy that you felt safe at our hotel, as guest safety is one of our top priorities.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
SOUTH HOUSTON
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

We have been staying 3-4 months at a time at hotels around the US and when we got rate that we did I thought we were in trouble. But after checking in and staying a while we are every pleased. Thank you E.S.A.

• Stayed January 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Arcadia, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that we made your 4 month stay pleasant; our staff will be happy to hear such a great review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arcadia
Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Arcadia/Pasadena
Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Monrovia
Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia/Pasadena Area
SpringHill Suites Pasadena Arcadia
Embassy Suites by Hilton Arcadia Pasadena Area
Residence Inn Pasadena Arcadia

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Arcadia? Share your experiences!