Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Arcadia
Doubletree.com
Oak Tree Inn(Monrovia)
US$98
US$89
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgrab and gobusy freewayaccessible roomlaundry facilitiesbasketball courtthe entire hotelbeds were comfortablegreat customer servicewould stay againmarthapetskitchenettemonroviahousingrates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This was our first experience staying in an Extended Stay. Our room was clean and cozy and the kitchen was very economical. It save my family so much money rather than having to eat out. The staff was super friendly and helpful especially Rosa. She went out of her way to make sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed. We will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

We received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for the comments regarding our staff. We, as a team, take pride in creating a memorable stay for our guest and are proud of our staff, especially Rosa, for doing just that during your stay. Hearing that we have accomplished our goal means that we delivered you the value and experience that you expect. We are glad that you enjoyed your clean, cozy room and your fully equipped kitchen.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I was looking for a place to stay in the Arcadia area and I went on Priceline.com and it was suggested I try here I'm so happy I came and I got to meet Kelli and Martha and Rosa all of whom were very kind and helpful... I get to see Rosa every morning and she is so sweet! I look forward to staying here every time I come to town.

• Stayed: June 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear great to hear encouraging feedback such as yours. Our staff at the Extended Stay America-Arcadia takes pride in creating a memorable, exceptional "home away from home" for our guest.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

The room is very comfortable and the staff here is wonderful... specifically Rosa and Wan. They helped me get the best deal when I had to extend my stay from 3 days to 10 days. I love that the place is dog friendly for all types of dogs. My lab whines a little when I leave but it seems like the rooms are very private and the noise doesn't travel much. The only downside is that I was unable to upgrade to a faster internet because they only have the "free" speed at this location. Again, my experience with Rosa and Wan was just so friendly and helpful that it really left a super positive memory for this place in my mind.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Cody L

Cody - I received a copy of your review and wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill it out and for your kind words. I'm glad that you were satisfied with your experience at our Extended Stay in Arcadia.

Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area. Have a great day. - Rosa

Reviewed 19 April 2014

The staff at this hotel is extremely accommodating and friendly. It has a nice clean environment. It is conveniently located near public transportation and easily freeway accessible. The lobby is a nice place to chat with guests from all over the world. We love it.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Stephen M
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Stephen - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed our friendly, accommodating staff and the clean environment at our hotel. As well, it's great to hear that you were pleased with our location and that you were able to enjoy some great conversation with fellow guests in our lobby. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

I booked this by priceline on an express deal 48 vs 108 price. It's a nice location near freeway, quiet, nice neighborhood. Good parking. Enjoyed the HDTV, Kitchen, Recliner. Room service only for 7+ night stays. Break fast is a cart with snacks, coffee which empties fast!

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Rmoises

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed our quiet, convenient location and our parking during your stay with us. As well, it's great to hear that you were pleased with your fully equipped kitchen. Still, I apologize if our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Your comments will be useful as we continue to improve our breakfast offering. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.