“Yummy sandwiches!”

Add it.
Porter Street BBQ of Arcata
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 29 September 2012

This is the place for delicious sandwiches! The BBQ chicken and the pulled pork sandwiches were outstanding! We had the clam chowder too.....wonderful!!

There are newer reviews for Porter Street BBQ of Arcata

Reviewed 15 June 2012

I love thier BBQ sauce honestly one of the main reasons I decided to eat there. The pulled pork sandwiches are the best always moist and cooked perfectly! Also the maccorini salad is also very good! If you like a good BBQ then you will like just about anything in thier menu.

Reviewed 19 April 2012

Visiting our son and checked trip advisor for a good lunch spot. When we got out of the car, the smell of BBQ meats was tantalizing! I ordered the tri-tip sandwich and it melted it my mouth!! Make sure to order the "side" for $2.50. It's a delicious bowl of chili, spiced just right! Will definitely eat there whenever visiting our son!

Reviewed 18 April 2012

We were visiting Arcata because our son attends school there and we all went out for some BBQ. Now this isn't the tidiest place around, but the food, pricing and staff are amazing. I'll make sure to visit anytime I'm out this way, but I'll make sure to ask for extra sani-wipes.

Reviewed 16 February 2012

The best BBQ lunch joint around. I can always get my beef rare and my husband loves the chicken.