“So Clean!!”

Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Arcata
Arcata, United States
“So Clean!!”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Wonderful hotel, close to the redwoods and restaurants. Staff is very helpful and has good advice on local attractions. Rooms were very clean and new. The breakfasts where amazing, they had everything you could need, hot and ready to go. I loved the idea of the grab-bag for those who are in a hurry; it’s like staying at your mom’s house they really do take great care of you.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dalila M, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Arcata, CA, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Dear Kelly F.,
Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites as your hotel of choice. It is wonderful guests, such as yourself, who make our jobs more enjoyable. Thank you for placing a response on Trip Advisor. We are glad that you were able to enjoy your stay at our hotel. I am glad that we were able to accommodate you during your stay. We strive to make sure that all of our guests are comfortable and enjoy the time in the area while at our hotel. I am glad that you were able to enjoy our breakfast to go bags. We hope that we see you again in the future to provide you with your lodging needs.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Lake Almanor, United States
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Hampton. I was greeted by name every time from the front desk. The entire hotel staff was very pleasant and very friendly. Located in a nice area with shopping and restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Paul S.,
Concord, California
Reviewed 2 December 2013

As previously mentioned - we would stay at this hotel any time. The service, friendly and helpful staff, the close proximity to lots of things to see and do all make this a great place to stay.... but really it's a wonderful staff that makes all the difference - they are helpful, organized, and friendly.

Dear Timothy421,
Reviewed 1 December 2013

The staff were nice and friendly, the hotel was clean and the room was comfortable. My only displeasure was related to the reservation system. My reservation included a comment that this I was celebrating my wedding anniversary with my wife, however the stay was not romantic at all and I was not greeted in a way that felt welcoming. In addition, I thought the room included a fridge, but there was no mention of that during my check-in. The technology of the room seemed a little outdated and the wi-fi seemed very slow.

1 Thank CaliTrav777
Dear CaliTrav777,
Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites as your hotel of choice. It is wonderful guests, such as yourself, who make our jobs more enjoyable. Thank you for placing a response on Trip Advisor. We are glad that you were able to enjoy your stay at our hotel. I am glad that we were able to accommodate you during your stay. We strive to make sure that all of our guests are comfortable and enjoy the time in the area while at our hotel. I sincerely apologize for your anniversary not being acknowledged during your stay, as well as the lack of greeting during your check in. That is not how we treat our guests and I do hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future to show you the 100% Hamptonality that you and your wife deserve. We hope that we see you again in the future to provide you with your lodging needs.
Placerville, California
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I needed my GPS to find this property but it was worth it. The staff was friendly, helpful with finding local places to eat, and diligent in their duties. The room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. The breakfast was the usual Hampton food, heavy on the carbs with some seasonal fruit.

Room Tip: Very quiet, more traffic on ground floor.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Dear calguyCalifonria,
Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites as your hotel of choice. It is wonderful guests, such as yourself, who make our jobs more enjoyable. Thank you for placing a response on Trip Advisor. We are glad that you were able to enjoy your stay at our hotel. I am glad that we were able to accommodate you during your stay. We strive to make sure that all of our guests are comfortable and enjoy the time in the area while at our hotel. We hope that we see you again in the future to provide you with your lodging needs. Happy holidays!
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I spend over 200 days away from home each year. The service you receive at Hampton hotels can vary significantly. This property has an incredible team of professionals. They are friendly and actually happy to see you. From the minute you walk through the door you feel welcome. They greeted me by name, they were cheerful, recognized my Hilton status, and made sure I was happy once in the room. Throughout my stay every staff member I encountered was just as friendly. Natalie deserves special recognition because she embodies a true hospitality star!

The facilities were nice and clean but the real star here is the staff.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank ksiddel
Dear KSIDDEL,
Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites as your hotel of choice. It is wonderful guests, such as yourself, who make our jobs more enjoyable. Thank you for placing a response on Trip Advisor. We are glad that you were able to enjoy your stay at our hotel. I am glad that we were able to accommodate you during your stay. We strive to make sure that all of our guests are comfortable and enjoy the time in the area while at our hotel. We certainly appreciate Natalie and her enthusiasm is always an added plus with the guests as well as the other team members. We hope that we see you again in the future to provide you with your lodging needs.
Maple Valley, Washington
Reviewed 19 November 2013

This hotel chain is consistently good. The beds are comfortable, the showers roomy and the breakfast adequate. We stayed in room 205 King size bed ($100). We try to get a room on the 3rd floor if possible to eliminate any sounds above us and would recommend that if possible. No complaints. We had a good nights sleep.

Room Tip: Stay on a higher floor
Dear BMonson,

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites as your hotel of choice. It is wonderful guests, such as yourself, who make our jobs more enjoyable. Thank you for placing a response on Trip Advisor. We are glad that you were able to enjoy your stay at our hotel. I am glad that we were able to accommodate you during your stay. We strive to make sure that all of our guests are comfortable and enjoy the time in the area while at our hotel. I hope that we can get you on the third floor on your next family trip. We hope that we see you again in the future to provide you with your lodging needs.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arcata
Best Western Plus Bayshore Inn
Best Western Plus Humboldt Bay Inn
Comfort Inn Arcata - Humboldt Area
Days Inn & Suites Arcata
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Eureka
Hotel Arcata
Hotel Arcata
#5 of 10 in Arcata

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Arcata, CA? Share your experiences!