“Great place for me and my dogs”

Best Western Arcata Inn
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Arcata
Yachats, United States
“Great place for me and my dogs”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Great stopping place for my 2 dogs and I. This was our second visit. The hotel is very pet friendly with large grassy areas for the dogs to walk in. The rooms are spacious and well equipped. I will definitely come again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Hoopa, United States
Reviewed 23 December 2013

I usually stay at Best Western when I am unsure of the location, because I can depend on the name to make sure I have a good experience. The Arcata Inn is located in an area with many food choices and a grocery store within walking distance. Also, the in room microwave and refrigerator is nice and the internet is excellent for this area. I enjoy the easy access to the rooms and the breakfast in the morning as well as the in room coffee and the availability of an iron and ironing board. It's the little things that make this a great place to spend the night.

Anderson
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I like staying here, clean rooms, breakfast is very good. staff is great. I stay here either for work or pleasure when I am in this area. Value for what you pay is way better then several competitors in the area. It is a older hotel but very well kept up to date. Will stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 3 December 2013

We stayed for 2 nights on our way down the Oregon and California coastline on the way to Eureka City. This hotel was great. Very large room, great pool and good breakfast. It is cozy, with a nice fireplace which is also the reading room. It is a short distance away from Eureka and also from Mc Kinleyville. The front desk service was quick and they helped us with 'things to do' and maps and general info.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Hayfork, United States
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Best Western in Arcata is an immaculate, beautifully designed hotel with wonderful amenities for my dog. The staff was very welcoming upon my arrival and even had some treats for my dog. The outside pet area is a huge L-shaped lawn and is kept impeccably clean by the staff. My room was so comfortable, I wanted for nothing during my 2-night stay.

San Leandro, California
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I had to find a motel that would accept my dog on a last minute trip to Arcata. This property is very dog friendly with plenty of green lawn to walk your pooch. You would think the rooms would be full of hair or smell of dog, but the rooms were like every other motel/hotel I've been too! Absolutely clean and fresh. Nice linens and comfortable beds with all the amenities. The breakfast provided was also great. This is a great place to spend the night or use as a site to travel to and from destinations along the Redwood Highway. Also indoor/outdoor swimming pool and launderette. Found the mini frig and microwave helpful.

Room Tip: Room 131, is a first floor room next to the dog run. Rooms 100 are at the front of the building.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Rohnert Park, United States
Reviewed 14 November 2013

IN checking in and out the staff seemed a bit confused whether customers had been helped or not. There are signs all over the counter stating not to give anyone your credit card and yet someone was able to call my room with a story that with the storm, information was lost in the computer and they needed my cc info again. I didn't give it but how is it someone can get through to a room when the hotel knows there is an issue. I would think that calls would have to go through the front desk and the person calling would need to know the guests name

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Also consider these accommodations in or near Arcata
Hampton Inn and Suites Arcata, CA
Best Western Plus Bayshore Inn
Best Western Plus Humboldt Bay Inn
Comfort Inn Arcata - Humboldt Area
Days Inn & Suites Arcata
Hotel Arcata
Hotel Arcata
#5 of 10 in Arcata

Been to Best Western Arcata Inn? Share your experiences!