“Would Stay again”

Ramada Arcata
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Arcata
“Would Stay again”
Reviewed 2 October 2005

Stayed 2 nights in Sept. 2005. Rooms were quiet also clean except the windows. Beds were comfy and breakfast was good.
Would recommend to those visiting Redwood NP area.

• Stayed September 2005
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Reviewed 30 July 2005

Stayed at the Quality Inn for 6 nights in May/2005 and found it to be a nice hotel. The rooms and facilities are extremely clean and modern. Hotel is quiet, staff was helpful, breakfast was a little better than ordinary continental. Best hotel in Arcata.

• Stayed May 2005, travelled on business
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Napa, CA
Reviewed 5 October 2004

"Transferred" here from the Best Western Arcata, and was thrilled with the upgrade. This hotel is across the highway from the other half-dozen or so hotels in Arcata, and is located right next door to the very clean, grassy RV park, where my parents stayed with their motorhome. The Quality Inn is much nicer than the Best Western, with an attached lobby, even bigger rooms, a microwave, fridge, and a MUCH nicer bathroom layout. The sink/counter is in the same nicely-tiled room as the shower/toilet. I personally like this because I can change clothes with some privacy, and I don't have to put my clothes on the floor. The closet is large, with mirrored sliding doors. Our king-bed room had a nice recliner and television with a generous selection of channels. The hotel manager was very accommodating and was able to let us check in early (10am) to empty adjoining rooms for only $69 each room. The housekeeper was very professional and friendly, and agreeably previewed a room for me before I made my reservation. I immediately decided the move across the highway was worth the effort. As we were bringing in our luggage, the housekeeper was quickly putting on the finishing touches of cleaning, to accommodate our early check-in. I actually found her laying down a freshly cleaned bedspread!! How nice is that?! This hotel is really clean. Dogs are allowed here for $10 a night. Breakfast is similar to the Best Western--continental, but filling. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling with a family and/or a dog, and I plan to return here on my next vacation to the Eureka area.

• Stayed January 2005
10 Thank Roadtrippinmom
Reviewed 18 March 2004

I've stayed here twice within the past year while visiting my daughter, a graduate student at Humboldt State University. The hotel is very comfortable and clean. It's a wonderful location and a great value for your money. I would recommend spending the few extra dollars for an "executive" room. It is more spacious and had a very comfortable recliner. The complimentary continental breakfast is a nice added feature. Most employees were very friendly and helpful. I wouldn't stay anywhere else while visiting this area.

• Stayed October 2003
16 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arcata
Days Inn & Suites Arcata
Best Western Plus Bayshore Inn
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#10 of 21 in Eureka

Been to Ramada Arcata? Share your experiences!