“Average”

Cuisines: Mexican
Nor Cal
“Average”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Typical Mexican dishes. Rice, beans, burritos, enchiladas, etc.
Just lower the price for a glass of milk.

Visited January 2012

Arnold, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Arnold's mexican't”
Reviewed 23 November 2011

Had a jones for some enchilada's! unfortunately everything we ordered was flat and plain. I even ordered up some habanero's or something spicy and it wasn't that great either. At least they've got cerveza's!

Visited November 2011
Camp Connell, CA
“A great Mexican restaurant”
Reviewed 21 November 2011

Family run, this place has excellent food for any meal.
I've had the best tacos from any California restarant I have been in. I've had a wide range of other dishes and all have been excellent. I am working my way through the rest of the menu. Enchiladas, tostados, chile verde, and much more, with a good selection of beers.
The service is friendly and the prices reasonable.
I really like it.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank shlamont
Eureka Springs
“Not the best ever, but very good”
Reviewed 16 September 2011

I've been to a lot of Mexican restaurants and this one is very good based on my steak burito. What kept it from being perfect was the excess of rice in the burrito and that I thought the salsa dip for the complimentary chips was only average. The service was friendly and fast. The burrito was grande as advertised. The price was reasonable at around $10.

• Visited September 2011
Modesto, CA
“Tasty but pricey”
Reviewed 11 September 2011

The waitress was very patient and helpful regarding my diet needs. My Red Snapper was very good and my friend liked her enchilada. It was very nice eating outdoors.

• Visited September 2011