“Great Food”

Susie's
Ranked #5 of 21 Restaurants in Arnold
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We have a cabin in Arnold and love to eat at Susie's. Susie is always there along with her Mom who helps serve. They are both delightful and serve excellent food. The corn beef hash is the real thing not canned. I also enjoy the omelets and hash browns. The restaurant is always full, but getting a table after a brief wait has never been a problem. Their hamburgers are also excellent.

There are newer reviews for Susie's

Reviewed 4 December 2013

This is the place to go in Arnold for a burger. Nice and juicy, cooked to order and the onion rings are some of the best I've had. The onion rings were a real onion, nice and crisp and not greasy. Good options for beer too.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

Judging from most of the other reviews, I had an expectation that was far greater than reality. Both my wife and I found the menu extremely limited and the meals we selected to be rather flavorless - Joe's Special and French Dip. The fries that came with the lunch choices were good, but they too were light on taste. Judging from the breakfast selections, a morning meal might be a better time to eat here.

2  Thank Mikeview
Reviewed 22 January 2013

I walked from Bear Valley Inn & had lunch (my husband was skiiing at Bear Valley) there both days we were there - food excellent & service (Tiffany) was very personal :)

Reviewed 29 December 2012

We were starving and the SPCA thrift shop cashier suggested Susie's to us for breakfast. Breakfast was okay, service was okay and price was okay. It is hard to find meals in Arnold, but we were glad Susie's was there and open.

Been to Susie's? Share your experiences!