“Planning are return trip already!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Arnold
Arnold Black Bear Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Arnold B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 April 2012

Found Arnold Black Bear Inn on TripAdvisor, and we were not disappointed. We had a fantastic weekend. The food was absolutely wonderful, and I ate every bite! We had dinner here also, and it was so pleasant just to be able to stroll back to our room after dining. OK to have that extra glass of wine! The suggestions that they made for our activities during the day were great. We really enjoyed our time here. We were really able to relax. Thanks Wendi and Bruce! Can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 April 2012

I am a particular traveller with high standards. The experience at the lodge was great. Spectacular service with a personal down to earth touch. Wonderful main room that begs for a book and favorite wine. I can recommend the lodge without reservations which is rare for me, it is a small lodge so understand that so you can book for the right event.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 15 April 2012

... is what we felt when we walked through the entrance of the Black Bear Inn. The Inn is beautiful and spacious, the rooms are clean and comfortable and you get an overall feeling of peace and tranquility. Most importantly Bruce and Wendi are professional and friendly and instantly make you feel comfortable. My husband and I had such a relaxing and enjoyable time at the Black Bear Inn last year so we invited his parents and aunt and uncle to join us for a stay a couple of weekends ago. We called ahead to ask Bruce if he would prepare a special birthday dinner our aunt. Once again Bruce and Wendi outdid themselves! We had the most fabulous FIVE STAR 5 course meal that ended with a decadent red velvet birthday cake! Thank you again, Bruce and Wendi, for your hospitality and opening your home to us and for a memorable experience! We consider you our friends and hope to see you again soon!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2012

Such a wonderful experience!! This Inn is more like a mini lodge with the hometown atmosphere of a personal bed & breakfast feeling. The moment you walk in you are instantly taken in by the beauty, and the country surroundings. Both Bruce and Wendi are the best hosts, giving cooking lessons, presenting the local wines, preparing the best breakfast or info on planning weddings.
Rooms are very comfortable and big! I will definitely be back!!
thanks

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Our stay at Black Bear Inn was fabulous! It was a perfect balance of activity and relaxation. The rooms were warm, comfortable, spacious and clean! The peacefullness of the Inn and the surrounding property was just what we needed for a fun and relaxing weekend with the girls! The hot tub in the back was a perfect addition! Wendi & Bruce were amazing Innkeepers! They were welcoming and instantly made you feel at home. The breakfast and dinners that were served to us were superb! Everything was exquisite and cooked to perfection! We have decided to make it an annual trip and I can hardly wait til next year!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I had a wonderful girls weekend at the Arnold Black Bear Inn. Bruce and Wendi made our stay so much better than we could have EVER imagined!! The rooms are warm and inviting. The breakfast and 5 course dinner we had was unbelievable. And, to top it off, we sat in spacious hot tub in the "backyard" looking out at the forest! Who could ask for more? I can't wait to come back with my husband.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 18 February 2012

The Inn is beautiful. The first thing I noticed was how perfect the gardens are, and how peaceful it felt there. I think it would be a great place to have a wedding.
The rooms are cozy with comfortable beds with large bathrooms that are very clean.
The wine and cheese platter were delicious. Had the best breakfast ever. Our first morning there Chef Bruce prepared the best breakfast, nut crusted french toast with bacon, fruit and coffe and juice. Our second morning there we were served the best omelette I ever had, served with fruit, toast, juice and coffee.
His beautiful and charming wife Wendi, was very helpful making suggestions of things to do and restaurants to try etc. I heard there is a wonderful local masseuse, but I didn't get to try her. Next time I will make an appointment with her ,because there will definitely be another trip to the Arnold Black Bear Inn

• Stayed: August 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arnold
Mountain Retreat Resort, a VRI resort
#1 of 1 in Long Barn
Murphys Inn Motel
Murphys Inn Motel
#1 of 4 in Murphys

Been to Arnold Black Bear Inn? Share your experiences!