“Great family fun”
Review of Mustang Waterpark

Mustang Waterpark
Reviewed 4 January 2013

We've been a couple of times and plan to make this an annual summer tradition. Lines aren't long and it's well worth it. Too much fun!

Reviewed 4 September 2012

trust me, u will get very tierd being there a full day. my advice is get a half day pass because they have two slides and a ride called the stampede and kiddy pools and thats IT!!!

Reviewed 11 August 2012

Took our GRANDKIDS here this week . It's situated inside the Lopez Lake Park . They charge $10 just to enter the park . The charge to get into the park was $18 for each child plus $5 each for us to observe . Once inside the park they only have 3 slides . One for smaller kids and two for everyone else . After 45 minutes of riding the same slide over and over they were done . They have teenage girls working as Life Guards . Who seemed more interested in their little social club that doing their job . One continued blowing her whistle yelling at kids. When she finally put one on a 30 minute time out she was confronted by his mother .. Not a very pleasant outing . I guess it was good it lasted only 45 minutes ..

2  Thank NoWurk
Reviewed 8 August 2012

After paying $85 including a $20 discount I had the false sense that my children would be safe in such a small park. I couldn't have been more wrong. At first I noticed that not only did the life guards look like they were simply laying out and had no way of communicating with each other in an emergency but they also had their cell phones within arms reach and were constantly checking their facebooks as well as drinking slushies.
While going down one of the three bigger slides my son went through a boy's legs because the boy was standing up on the slide sticking himself to the walls. He crashed into my son and subsequently my husband and other son who were next down the slide. The life guards were notified but did nothing about it. Later I saw the boy stand on the slide again. When I told the life guards they said they would talk to him but that never happened and I had to speak to him myself. In the end the owner/MOD was notified of what happened and he still allowed the boy to stay and even cooked him a meal!
I will never put my kids in danger like that again. This place is a joke, unsafe and a total waste of money.

1  Thank Mom23wildboys
Reviewed 30 July 2012

The two long slides are fun, but in 2012 you should be able to bring a non-plastic water bottle into any place. Instead they give a monopoly concession away so some tweaker can sell you crappy food and bottled water. Also, even though they open at 11:30 they didn't manage to actually let anyone on until 11:45. How hard is it. Additionally, some lifeguards were friendly, others rude. The music....club music??? At a family waterpark??? Really??? It's nice to be by the lake though..,.

2  Thank Slocally