“Family outing”
Review of Mustang Waterpark

Mustang Waterpark
Reviewed 7 June 2013

the kids had a great time and enjoyed the fast rides and safty. The staff was great and kept thing s going making sure everyone was following the rules and staying in line!

Reviewed 29 May 2013

So our family lives close to this waterpark and we first enjoyed it last summer. This park is old. It has two slides, a huge drop sort of contraption that slides you back and forth, and a kiddie area. Last summer, the park was appealing to our family. They played great music. It was sunny and warm. The park wasn't too crowded and the adirondack chairs were a great place to relax. This memorial day was such a disappointment. The pools looked murky. The grounds could use a once over and the snack bar, well, we will get to that later. The owner on the other hand is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. He's very friendly, outgoing, and makes an effort to greet all of his customers while they are enjoying the park. I could overlook the grounds and even the murky water. Water parks aren't pristine places, I get it! What bothered me on memorial day is a small child not in our party had bleeding toes. Injuries that her mom stated she sustained from her shoes. Seeing that the mom was overwhelmed with her daughters emotions, I excused myself and went to find this family a bandage. I walked over to the snack bar (which is the only building on site, except for the ticket booth) and asked for a bandage. The snack bar host shouted loudly back at me that "this is the food area!" and "go ask a lifeguard!" I was shocked. I asked the nearest lifeguard for a bandage. She didn't have her "pack" and I needed to go ask the other lifeguard (who was standing in the kiddie pool). Finally after some choice words during my grumbles, I was overheard by a park employee who quickly brought me a bandage ( surprisingly, from the building where the snackbar is housed). I'm so bummed to have purchased season passes from a place that would not be quick to respond to a small first aid situation. I will probably return to try and get our moneys worth from our season passes. On that note, even if you have tickets or season passes to this park, you still have to pay $10 each time you enter Lopez Lake entrance, where the Mustang Waterpark is located.

Reviewed 15 May 2013

This place was such fun 30 years ago when I was a kid. Of course it was the only thing like it within hundreds of miles. Even 10 years ago when my youngest was little and the pony pools were a new addition, it was an affodable good time. But with the new ownership it has declined. And with the prices so high for what it is, it is no longer an option my family considers. KINDA SAD:-(

2  Thank rambuncious
Reviewed 4 January 2013

We've been a couple of times and plan to make this an annual summer tradition. Lines aren't long and it's well worth it. Too much fun!

Reviewed 4 September 2012

trust me, u will get very tierd being there a full day. my advice is get a half day pass because they have two slides and a ride called the stampede and kiddy pools and thats IT!!!