“fresh and homemade all the way!”
Review of Jaffa Cafe

Jaffa Cafe
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

this is a walk up and order and pay after you eat restaraunt , so self service. Everyone behind the counter was very friendly. i ordered the vegetarian falafel platter...Delish! basically a deconstructed fallafel. The falafel itself was nice and crisp outside with a soft deep herby green interior. Yum! My fiance got a lamb wrap also very tasty and served as a special with lentil soup. LENTIL SOUP to die for!!!! amazing depth of flavor with yellow lentil. What struck me was how clean and fresh there condiment was with taziki and spicy sauces. This seems to be rare at restaraunts.

We will definetly be back!!

There are newer reviews for Jaffa Cafe

Reviewed 23 April 2014

You order at the bar and they holler out when your food is ready. Lots of hummus. It's a jolly atmosphere because Ali, the manager, is on hand with his cheery, friendly manner. They now offer Turkish coffee.

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

First time trying Mediterranean food and I was not disappointed! I had the combo lamb and beef gyro and it was filling and so tasty! Shared a delicious baklava with my friend and tried Turkish Coffee for the first time as well. I completely understand why they serve it in a tiny cup. A little goes a long way! I had so much energy after drinking that shot worth of coffee.

My new favorite spot! I can't wait to try other things on their menu. Such a great atmosphere too. You have the choice of sitting inside or out on their little patio and if you want to take it home you can always order to go. The staff was really friendly as well and helpful too. Great experience!!

Reviewed 17 April 2014

This is a great little casual cafe with delicious Mediterranean food. You order at the counter a variety of dishes, including gyros, salads, plates, vegetarian dishes, such as roasted veggies. It is fast, and reasonably priced. Staff are very pleasant. Both take-out and eat-in.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

We were there for the first time this week, after I've just returned from three weeks in the Middle East. This food is the real deal!

I had a gyro, my spouse the lamb kebab plate, my brother the kifta. We also had stuffed grape leaves and hummus. We loved it all. The baklava was the drier type, and not the syrupy type, which is more common. Theirs was terrific.