“My favorite burger chain”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #11 of 76 Restaurants in Arroyo Grande
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“My favorite burger chain”
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

I might eat at In nOut five times a week if they were in Colorado so always try find one. The food is consistenly good, try the fries "well done".

Visited January 2014

Newport, Oregon
“Always a line, worth the wait”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I don't think I have ever reviewed a fast food joint before, but this place is no Burger King or McDonalds, so I thought it fair to give props where due. The menu is ultra simple. A cheeseburger, a double cheese double meat burger (their reg cheeseburger x2), fries, shakes, drinks. That's about it. The food is extremely inexpensive. The portions and sizes are large for the price. The lettuce, tomatoes, etc on the burgers are ample and fresh. Ask for onions if you want, we did. The fries are cut from fresh potatoes you can watch them being cut from the drive thru lane. They ask when you order if you are going to eat in your car (versus just taking it home). If you say yes, they deliver the food on an open paper box / tray instead of inside a bag... what a smart idea. Overall a super high quality version of fast food. I wish there were more In N Out locations (none near where I live) so I'm now on the lookout for them wherever we travel.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank BeenThereDoneThat123
Arroyo Grande, California
“It really is a good burger!”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

My brother-in-law did a study of In-N-Out Burger when he did his MBA at Harvard and recommededt hat I give them a try. Since I livbe in Arroyo Grande and this is one of our newest restaurant additions, I decided to give it a try.

They were busy. The drive thru was backed up and inside they were backed up too. However, their system is very efficienta nd I was quickly helped with my order. The #1 - Double Double (with grilled onions) with fries and a drink. $7.

It took close to 10 minutes to get my order. I decided ti eat in. Seating was clean and near the windows. The food was fresh and hot. I enjoyed the burger, although it became quite wet after a few bites. Looke like the sauce was plentiful.

Fries were hot and of sufficient quantity. If anything, it really didn't need the extra patty of meat. I hear they make a lot of off menu options. Not sure I'm willing to explore those as the basic cheeseburger is just fine.

However, they are not the best burger in town. I still prefer the Village Grill.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Barisarius
Cromwell, Connecticut
“Five Guys blows this place away...”
Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

Everybody told us to hit an In and Out Burger when we travelled to the West Coast on business, so we did. Well, that won't happen again. They screwed up my Double Double, the fries were cold (and crappy!) and the place was dirty. Won't be going here again.

4 Thank Bandit2Actual
Pensacola, Florida, United States
“In-N-Out”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Everyone I knew that had eaten here raved about their burgers.. but to me, although they were good, they were just another fast food burger. Could be because I got mine plain? The veggies on everyone else's burgers appeared really fresh. The shakes and fries were very good.

• Visited May 2013