“Great lunch”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

We have been coming to the Quarterdeck for years and one thing about it is the food always seems consistently good and the help is always friendly. I've been working away from home for over 30 years so I know a little about good restaurants and quality help. I have never had a bad meal here and will continue to come here when in town.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

We enjoy Quarterdeck and have been going there for many years. The food is great and the service is always friendly. The fish and chips are great and when I tried their salmon the other day it was cooked to perfection.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

We've eaten here several times as it's about a mile from our home. Service is very good, and the fish and chips and salads are also very good. This is a casual neighborhood place with good size portions. My wife and I usually split a large fish and chips or we get the shrimp salad. Two of our favorites.

There is a full bar and the bartenders are very good. I give 5 stars for the food, almost 4.5 overall. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

This is a really nice diner. The staff are friendly and the meals are a very good value. Reasonably priced and good quality food. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

We have been going to this restaurant for years and they never disappoint. Quality and amount of food you get for your price is great. We will keep coming back year after year. We usually get the Quarterdeck combo and you have to try their clam chowder.