“nice and affordable”
Review of Premier Inn

Premier Inn
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Arroyo Grande
Reviewed 27 January 2012

I had an awesome stay until I found out that my pit bull wasn't welcome there becuz of what someone else's pit bull did.

Room Tip: stay down stairs lol
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 December 2011

Ok, one more review, before going to Motel 6 we stayed at the Premier Inn. John the General Manager was a great guy then he moved on and the relief manager DAN came in and he is key heavy jerk. Being a Hotel GM I have never treated any guest like this Jerk did us! He told us that John's dead beat guest have to move on. ( John was giving us a good rate) I called the corp. office and was not offered any compensation for the food left behind or the way we where treated. Besides the fact that it was tweak city and the cops driving in and out John was nice and the front desk staff Teri, Mike were very nice. The rates went up and most of John's guest moved on. Stay at Motel 6 in Pismo Beach Tim the General Manager and his staff are top shelf. STAY AWAY FROM THE PREMIER INN ARROYO GRANDE!!!!!!

Room Tip: the back side had nice sunsets and quite.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank hotelmansteve805
Reviewed 25 October 2011

I stayed at the Premier Inn mid August while traveling up the California coast. The Premier Inn is listed in the AAA Tour Book with a rate beginning at $40 and, sure enough, the total cost for my room was $43.58. The front desk staff was welcoming and, when asked, suggested a few restaurants for dinner and breakfast. There is also a booklet in the room with various restaurant menu information. The room was large, clean, with a comfortable bed and had a micro & small fridge. The bathroom and tub / shower was also clean. The Premier Inn is just off the highway on top of a tall hill that overlooks Arroyo Grande. My stay was pleasant, comfortable and relaxing for the night. I would definitely return ....and you can't beat the price.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 October 2011

The manager here is a very arrogant person and appeared to be inebriated most of the time , The police patrolled the property constantly and there were numerous shady individuals present there during my stay. The front desk when asked about the police said I was being rude and indicated it was none of my business. The walls are paper thin and the room are super small. Not a safe place for families or elderly people. The beds are old and the carpet is worn. No breakfast in the morning and the coffee is horrible. The towels should be thrown out.
There is really nothing good to say about this property.

Room Tip: Brand New Hampton Inn Right Next door for just a few dollars more
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Magazinedude
Reviewed 13 September 2011

Computers didn't work when we arrived to check-in but staff was very friendly and apologized a lot. About 15min later we were checked-in.
We got a nice remodeled room upstairs with a microwave and fridge. Air-con was old-fashioned but worked solid.
You get a great value here.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 23 August 2011

We were in Pismo Beach seeing friends and wanted to stay on the cheap. I was a little worried when I saw some of the reviews but I figured I'd give it a try since it was a good location and one of the cheapest places. I pulled back the covers to see what I was in for. It was clean! There were some stains that didn't come out from washing but they weren't in places that grossed me out. The view from the facility (northwest end) is beautiful! The place was clean...could use updating...and definitely new carpet but a good value for place. It's in walking distance to a big plaza that has places to eat, Walmart, Marshalls, a theatre, and a few other department stores. It's right off of the freeway. We will definitely stay here again...if we're low on funds!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank GIOBABIE1
Reviewed 28 February 2011

We found this gem by chance whilst driving from LA to San Francisco. The hotel is located just off the freeway up a hill where the views are wonderful. The beach is just a short drive away and there are several restaurants and shopping plazas nearby. The staff are helpful and friendly, the room we had was a good size and spotlessly clean. We have absolutely no complaints - this is a great place to stay, excellent value for money, fridge and microwave in the room.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
#11 of 29 in Pismo Beach
SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel
SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel
#9 of 29 in Pismo Beach

Been to Premier Inn? Share your experiences!