My friends and I used this hotel for a stop over on our way to LA from San Fran, it was great.
Quiet with large, clean rooms. Great service from the man the checked us in and indeed all staff that we came across were very helpful and polite.
The pool is currently out of use for an upgrade, this didn't affect us and they were apologetic about it.
They serve up a decent continental breakfast.
We stayed at a lot of hotels on our roadtrip and all agreed this was one of the best, especially for the price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Casa Grande Inn is located on the beautiful Central Coast of California and offers a wide variety of activities. From walking on Pismo Beach, racing ATVs through the world famous Pismo Dunes, surfing, playing golf, wine tasting, fabulous dining options or just sitting back to watch the gorgeous sunsets...There is something for everyone to enjoy! Traveling with a dog? Not a problem! We only have a handful of designated pet-friendly rooms due to allergies for others, which I'm sure you understand. And the fee is only $20 per night...What a deal! **IMPORTANT! Please note, as of October 11th, our pool, hot tub, laundry and sauna rooms have reopened! They are newly renovated and absolutely beautiful! Come check them out!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Casa Grande Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Casa Grande Hotel Arroyo Grande
- Best Western Casa Grande Inn Arroyo
- Best Western Arroyo Grande
- Arroyo Grande Best Western