I have stayed in this Hotel many times and will always stay there when I'm at the Coast. Love it, because they have smoking rooms. The price for what you get on the week days is very good. The weekends a little pricey, but not compared to other hotels in that area. I will be back very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Casa Grande Inn is located on the beautiful Central Coast of California and offers a wide variety of activities. From walking on Pismo Beach, racing ATVs through the world famous Pismo Dunes, surfing, playing golf, wine tasting, fabulous dining options or just sitting back to watch the gorgeous sunsets...There is something for everyone to enjoy! Traveling with a dog? Not a problem! We only have a handful of designated pet-friendly rooms due to allergies for others, which I'm sure you understand. And the fee is only $20 per night...What a deal! **IMPORTANT! Please note, as of October 11th, our pool, hot tub, laundry and sauna rooms have reopened! They are newly renovated and absolutely beautiful! Come check them out!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Casa Grande Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Casa Grande Hotel Arroyo Grande
- Best Western Arroyo Grande
- Best Western Casa Grande Inn Arroyo
- Arroyo Grande Best Western