This hotel is a very nice property, clean and kept up. The room was clean and the bed was good. However, the pool was closed and it was the start of summer!! We were informed that it had been under construction since early spring but in the 3 days we were there they never worked on it nor were we informed it would be closed!! The breakfast was sub-par. No hot items and the hardboiled eggs were frozen!! The people at the front desk were very nice and helpful! I would have given it 5 stars if the pool had been working and the breakfast had been better!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Casa Grande Inn is located on the beautiful Central Coast of California and offers a wide variety of activities. From walking on Pismo Beach, racing ATVs through the world famous Pismo Dunes, surfing, playing golf, wine tasting, fabulous dining options or just sitting back to watch the gorgeous sunsets...There is something for everyone to enjoy! Traveling with a dog? Not a problem! We only have a handful of designated pet-friendly rooms due to allergies for others, which I'm sure you understand. And the fee is only $20 per night...What a deal! **IMPORTANT! Please note, as of October 11th, our pool, hot tub, laundry and sauna rooms have reopened! They are newly renovated and absolutely beautiful! Come check them out!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Casa Grande Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Casa Grande Hotel Arroyo Grande
- Best Western Casa Grande Inn Arroyo
- Best Western Arroyo Grande
- Arroyo Grande Best Western