“Nice place to stay”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Arroyo Grande
Lake Havasu City, AZ
“Nice place to stay”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

The room was very clean, easy to get in an out. Only about a 10 minute drive to beach. Breakfast was barely continental but their is a McDonalds right around the corner. Nothing bad to say but would probably try to find something closer to the beach next visit.

Room Tip: I would ask for room that doesn't face Hwy 101 so you can open up the balcony.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I was passing through on my Pacific Coast Highway road trip and I was pleasant surprised how well the room was. Very well equipped with most the essential bathroom amenities. Can't remember if there was a microwave, which seems the fad these days. Nice continental breakfast in the morning. The attitude of the check in person could be a bit more pleasant, however it was a good service

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
California City, California
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I'm giving this an excellent rating over a very good rating due to the man who checked me in. I don't know if he was the owner or just an employee. I travel for business and sometimes spend up to 14 hours in my vehicle related to my job (not a truck driver). Sometimes I walk with a cane due. I sometimes wear an "Army" cap. When the clerk saw me get out of my car at the office with a cane, he ran from behind the counter and opened the door for me. He was respectful, polite, and efficient. He went out of his way to get me the room I requested. The facility itself is better than okay. My room was better than okay. It was clean and was above my expectations. Overall I had an enjoyable experience and the price I paid was great for the value. Also, the bed was excellent and I was not even aware of any noise from the outside. Well worth checking out.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank jjpi2000
Hanford, California, United States
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

We enjoy bringing our grandchildren to this motel, its, convenient, quiet, clean, friendly, spacious, fair price. We enjoy this place when we want to make a last minute run to the coast to visit beaches.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Kathy L
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 5 May 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Aloha Inn in Arroyo Grande and it was just what we needed--a place to unwind and reasonably priced. We had a lovely- newly remodeled room and a view of the pool. The bed was very comfortable. Yes the freeway was there too, but that's what you get in Arroyo Grande! The staff was very thoughtful of our needs and our room was immaculate and attractively furnished. The free breakfast was good too with many items. I definitely would go back. Thank you!

Room Tip: Ask for the pool view rooms!!!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Tim W
Bakersfield, California
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

This is not a great room at a great price. The bed was like sleeping on a pile of rocks. The continental breakfast had some stale Danishes and a half loaf of bread that appeared to be out of the owners kitchen. I will sleep in the car before I sleep at aloha inn again!

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Travis P

Travellers are raving about these Arroyo Grande hotels

Long Beach Island, New Jersey
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Clean, comfortable, affordable. Spacious rooms. The location was great, since it was easy access to major areas. We already booked our stay in September. Great hotel! I am not rating the restaurant or fitness center since I did not use them and therefore cannot speak about them. However, the pool was beautiful.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Holiday Inn Express Grover Beach-Pismo Beach Area
The Inn at the Cove
The Inn at the Cove
#1 of 29 in Pismo Beach

Been to Aloha Inn? Share your experiences!