“Tasty Food at a Reasonable Price”
Review of Panda Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panda Express
Ranked #29 of 80 Restaurants in Arroyo Grande
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 9 June 2013

This Panda Express is clean, has eye-catching décor, and a lot of natural lighting. The Chinese food is fresh and delicious, but the entrees servings can be skimpy. There is plenty of eat-in seating. The employees are friendly and helpful. The location is great with ample parking and other shops nearby.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

We wanted something a bit lighter, but still tasty. I ordered the Samauri Surf and Turf with brown steamed rice. Amazing! My husband gets two entrees, but after trying mine, we went back two nights later and we both had it. They were very busy the second night and there wasn't much shrimp in the container at the counter, so they very happily made more for us. EVERYONE we saw working both nights were extremely friendly and they were constantly cleaning and sanitizing everything. Such a delight to see such conscientiousness these days and by such young folks. Kudos to all! Don't hesitate to stop here!

Reviewed 17 February 2013

I love this Panda Express. It's always clean and the food is so fresh. It's in a great neighborhood too. Only thing I don't like is the manager. It's pretty unprofessional to be telling employees off in front of customers. It makes me uncomfortable. This has happened twice. Other than the rude manager it is great. I'm glad I only live blocks away.

1  Thank ObsessedTraveler805
Reviewed 2 December 2012

Enjoy stopping at Panda Express if in a hurry and want quick Chinese food, the food is on par with any other Panda Express location, but is still a step above most Chinese fast food places. Nice decor and decent size for dine in, if you are looking for something quick and hot, along with being tasty, than can;t go wrong.

Reviewed 26 November 2012

This is one of my family's favorite restaurants so it was nice to know there was one close to our vacation home. Always clean and the staff is friendly. They have a family meal that we usually get since we have 6 in our family and it feeds us all perfectly.The orange chicken cant be beat!!!