“Delicious!”

Add it.
Eclair Bakery
Ranked #2 of 5 Bakeries in Arroyo Grande
Reviewed 7 November 2012

We used Eclair's for our wedding cake & dessert station. Jeremy at the shop was insanely helpful and I can not thank them enough. TONS of compliments!

1  Thank Tiffani C
There are newer reviews for Eclair Bakery

Reviewed 12 October 2012

Very delicious pastries, made daily, so goooood. This place will never have old food, love to stop in my way to the beach and grub a bite

Reviewed 22 September 2012

I could definitely blame this place for the extra pounds I've put on over the last several months. The owner, Jeremy, is professionally trained and, why he opened in the Arroyo Grande Village, I'll never know. All I can say is that I'm glad he did!

Reviewed 31 March 2012

Each time we visit the Central Coast we make a point to go to the Eclair Bakery in the heart of the Arroyo Grande Village. My favorite (and subject of many dreams) is the chocolate dipped cupcakes with whipped cream filling. Several flavors of unique cupcakes as well as breads, cinnamon rolls and cookies are also available. Everything we have tried is delicious. Park in the Public Parking area just two doors down, get your cupcake and eat it inside or out then take a walk through this charming village. You will not be dissappointed.

Reviewed 15 February 2012

Pecan bar was AWFUL, cloyingly sweet (and I was expecting it to be sweet like pecan pie), bad texture, we threw it away.
Cherry turnover - OK fruit, not good pastry. Safeway does better.
Hello? You can't even do a turnover?
Why bother to offer a pastry shop?