“Lots of Options”

Ranked #73 of 92 Restaurants in Atascadero
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Business meetings
Description: Co-Branded Tastee-Freez and Wienerschnitzel. Specialize in Pastrami and Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches. New location, clean, TV's, Gourmet soft serve treats. Easy on - off Hwy 101 at Santa Rosa exit in Atascadero. Family Friendly
Reviewed 7 March 2014

The last time I dined here it was pretty empty. The place seemed pretty clean and my food came quick. The chicken dippers are soooo good but are pricey. The food is mostly delicious but a bit expensive. I wish they had more specials other than 5 chilli or corn dogs for $5.55. Free WiFi is nice.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Worst service ever. I said I wouldn't be back the first time and yet I did it again and it was the same. Everyone who works there is unhappy, rude and unprofessional you can tell they all hate their jobs. It is always dead in there and never that clean and if you actually get your order is just ok.

1  Thank Makena805
Reviewed 24 May 2013

HS dropouts and middle aged males run this place and they can never get an order correct and take to long to get it incorrect. The hot dogs are steam table gray and disgusting. One dummie tried to hand me my hot dogs grouped in her hand without a bag, she didn't get it, I stared at her until she uttered what sir. Don't go here, sad sad place.

1  Thank Gero C
Reviewed 15 July 2012

They have good soft serve. My favorite is the Oreo freeze.