Power's Mansion Inn
US$130
HolidayInn.com
US$97
US$78
Best Western Golden Key(Auburn)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$107
US$100
US$76
US$69
All reviewsalfred leethe ownerb bquichehoneymoon suitetea roomnext morninghash brownsbed and breakfastbreakfast was deliciouspotatoesvictorian erawedding venuestep back in timesconesheart shaped jacuzziturn of the century
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 October 2011

When my husband and I started planning our wedding, I suggested that we should meet with the Power's Mansion staff to discuss the venue as being a potential site for our wedding. It looked very appealing through the interenet site, and also, the prices were right! During the first meeting we were showed the ceremony site grounds, along with the mansion itself and the gorgeous ballroom. We discussed the type of wedding that we would like to have and if it was at all possible to accomodate all of our wishes. By the time we were done with our meeting...we signed the contract without one blink. The Power's Mansion was going to be the place we would be married!!! I can't say enough good things about the venue and the staff. Alfred and Peggy truly love what they do, and they make sure that each and every bride that walks through their door is treated as though they are the only girl in the world on that special day.

Our wedding day: I was so relaxed the day of the wedding, my husband went golfing with all the groomsmen, and I did what every bride should do on her wedding day; I got pampered with all my best friends and mom! The staff kept everything on track and when I say our wedding day went off without a hitch...I mean it. The ceremony, which was preformed by Alfred, was absolutely amazing, and the reception kept everyone on their feet dacing the night away! The food was great, the atmosphere light and fun, and when I say that our wedding day was everything we dreamt of...I'd be lying...it was above and beyond our expectations!!!

We also had all of our close family and bridal party stay with us on Friday and Saturday night in the mansion. Everyone was pleased! The rooms were fantastic, and the breakfast that was served the following mornings was delicious!

I highly recommend The Powers Mansion Inn, not only as an event venue, but also as a
B & B.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ashley D
Reviewed 28 October 2011

I stayed at powers inn by chance when I was in Auburn. It is not what you would expect at all! The location is a bit strange and you may miss it if you don't know what you are looking for. I checked in at 9:30pm as I had missed my flight. Jennifer was there to guide me to the mansion when I got lost. She literally walked down to the corner to make sure we got to the right place. My gps took me to another mansion. She was bright and cheery. She made us feel at home. We stayed in the lighthouse room. The room was charming and clean. I had a fantastic night of sleep. I regret not being able to make it to breakfast in the morning. We will definitively be making a return trip.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tabbi F
Reviewed 28 October 2011

My entire family and I were completely satisfied with the service, location, decor, food and pretty much everything having to do with Powers Mansion. The owner, Alfred Lee, is one of the most generous and accomodating individuals I have ever met. From our very first meeting he went above and beyond to ensure our wedding and reception was everything we've ever dreamed of. The package deals he offers for weddings are amazing, and he has plenty of vendors on-hand for any services you may need. The landscape was beautiful, the ballroom was decorated exactly like I asked and our friends and family are still raving about the food and drinks. He worked with us to plan out every detail and the day of the wedding he ensured a staff person was available to help out with anything that I needed. Having a wedding at Powers Mansion is an amazing experience that takes all the stress out of planning! I truly felt like we were able to enjoy our day, hassle free. I would highly recommend Powers Mansion! A huge thank you to Alfred Lee, his beautiful wife Peggy and all their staff!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Deanna Q
Reviewed 28 October 2011

Great service, fantastic bar, well priced drinks.... what is there not to like!? The mansion itself is a beautiful old building that has retained its 'old timey' look while still offering comfort and relaxation. I want to have my wedding there!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Will W
Reviewed 26 October 2011

Where to start... Everything about my experience here was quite honestly the worst I've ever had. The owner was the most rude and untruthful person I ever met lied straight to me and my families face and was very disrespectful to everyone around the establishment especially the brides family and his worker I am fully taking action of calling the better business bureau.

• Stayed: September 2011
2  Thank jgcook40
Powerteam, Owner at Power's Mansion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2011

I am sorry about your feelings. It was very difficult to request that you stop your behavior at the pub. Since you could not respect my daughter, and subsequently my wife, I had to step in and enforce policy. It is our responsibility to manage the safety and security of our customers, family and employees, even if you are a guest or relative.