Every year we attend a spring retreat in applegate, CA, about 10 minutes from the Comfort Inn in auburn. We like this motel, for these reasons: It's a budget motel that meets all of our needs. Specifically,
* SIZE OF ROOM: spacious
* BED: king-size and comfortable (but not a pillow top mattress)
* FITNESS CENTER: contains a treadmill, exercise bike, StairMaster, and free-standing weights.
* BREAKFAST: waffles, eggs, sausage, yogurt, hot and cold cereals, bread and bagels would satisfy most people. But we're vegans so we brought our own soy yogurt.
* QUIET: perfectly!
* WI-FI: Yes, we were asked if we wanted the access code when we checked in.
However, a few improvements could be made: the walls of our room could use a little refreshing/upgrading. Turning on the light in the bathroom activates a thunderous noise--this should be regulated, reduced. And we interacted with two people at reception, a woman and a man; no smiles or warmth from either of them.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Red Lion Inn and Suites Auburn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Auburn
- Auburn Comfort Inn