“Awesome”

Dining options: Reservations
Fresno, California
“Awesome”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

During our recent stay in Auburn, we ate at this place, EXCELLENT food!!!! My wife and I were very pleased with the combination and taste, every bite was delightful!

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Goosefarm

Northern California
“Loved the outdoor seating along Lincoln Way”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

On a Friday or Saturday night, try to get one of the three or four outdoor tables if the weather is agreeable. It's fun to people watch and I believe they will let you have your pooch dine with you outside....check first. Now for the food. I found it good but not great. The service was good and the wait staff will answer all your questions. The kitchen did a nice presentation of the food on our plates. Wish I could have given it five stars.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Blooms65
Grass valley
“Great Thai !!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

The Thai food is very good here! I also love the service and the specials. Lunch specials include salad, appetizer and the main course!

• Visited June 2013
Manhattan, Kansas
“Good, but not great”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

It is hard to understand all these reviews for this restaurant. It IS good. But just good. Not great.

Pluses: Best of all is the wait staff. The try hard to help. They know the menu well. And they are very willing to help you customize or make changes so that you get what you want.

Minuses: this is a small place, and don't expect dazzling interior decor. The wine list is limited. The vegetables don't seem as fresh as most, and the fried tofu appeared to be old or leftover. Meat was uninspiring. Curiously, some at our table had some parts of their meal as very hot and some parts of the same dish as barely warm

We had a pretty good sized group when we are there, so we tested the kitchen's abilities, I am sure. But the plates came out generally at the same time. This group size issue may explain the various temperature differences of food delivered to our table.

So please go and try it out. I'll be surprised if you agree with all these other reviews. You'll most likely leave the place like me: that was an okay meal. Not great. But okay.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank fidelrobert
Brentwood, California
“Seafood Thai Fried Rice”
Reviewed 27 April 2013 via mobile

This was my first visit to this restaurant. I love Thai food and have traveled around the world more than once so cuisine is a big deal to me. This is a small place in the shopping area of Old Town Auburn. I found the food outstanding, the service even better, and the presentation excellent. I had the seafood Thai fried rice, which was pricier than the other forms of the same. It had shrimp, calamari, mussels, fish, and more. I enjoyed a very relaxing lunch in a clean comfortable restaurant.

• Visited April 2013